Off Site and Magic Bands....

Tinkerbell397

Original Poster
So....we are staying offsite in November and we would like to have Magic Bands. My nephew and his wife are going to Disney in July. Can they buy them for us or do they need to be activated when they are purchased? How much do they cost? Just want to get all our ducks in a row. :cat:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
So....we are staying offsite in November and we would like to have Magic Bands. My nephew and his wife are going to Disney in July. Can they buy them for us or do they need to be activated when they are purchased? How much do they cost? Just want to get all our ducks in a row. :cat:
At the time of MagicBand purchase, you must already have an RFID ticket or existing MagicBand. The Cast Member will link the new MagicBand to your ticket, and My Disney Experience account if available. This means that you cannot buy additional bands for other people not present, as each band must be linked at the time of purchase.

They cost $12.95. See this page for more http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymag...-you-need-to-know-about-buying-magicbands.htm

jonabyte

Sorry to reopen this, but if I have a ticket left over from May of last year, can I use this with the fastpass bands.
We are staying offsite this year and the ticket were purchased onsite.

Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom