Off property hotel suggestions please

pixeemom

Original Poster
Good morning, hope I am posting in the right forum....

I am trying to help my friends daughter plan a trip to disney, she is on a tight budget so staying on property right now is not an option, so I am looking for the most DECENT/CLEAN PLACE and reasonable place that has a shuttle bus to TTC for her....
Any help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

SAV

While I can't give you an exact recommendation, I will advise you to know the rules for the shuttle before booking at a hotel. Many have limited hours that require you to be out of the park well before actual closing time(ie. their last pick up time is 9pm). So if she has her heart set on doing something, the shuttle may not allow it. The same goes for the shuttle to the parks. Also, check and see how they run the shuttles. If they do one shuttle for all parks, it may take a while to get to the park that is their last stop.

pixeemom

Original Poster
While I can't give you an exact recommendation, I will advise you to know the rules for the shuttle before booking at a hotel. Many have limited hours that require you to be out of the park well before actual closing time(ie. their last pick up time is 9pm). So if she has her heart set on doing something, the shuttle may not allow it. The same goes for the shuttle to the parks. Also, check and see how they run the shuttles. If they do one shuttle for all parks, it may take a while to get to the park that is their last stop.
Thank you for the advise I will be passing along the info to her ;)

RMichael21

Good morning, hope I am posting in the right forum....

I am trying to help my friends daughter plan a trip to disney, she is on a tight budget so staying on property right now is not an option, so I am looking for the most DECENT/CLEAN PLACE and reasonable place that has a shuttle bus to TTC for her....
Any help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED.
I know it's a little late, but the Marriott World Center is great. It's just across the highway from WDW property so even if she had to take a cab/Uber, it wouldn't be too expensive. I'm not sure if they have a shuttle, but every time we've stayed there, it's been perfect for us.

pixeemom

Original Poster
I know it's a little late, but the Marriott World Center is great. It's just across the highway from WDW property so even if she had to take a cab/Uber, it wouldn't be too expensive. I'm not sure if they have a shuttle, but every time we've stayed there, it's been perfect for us.
Thank you, i don't think she booked yet, i asked her mom but her mom didn't let me know what she decided to do

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom