October trip

Tinkrbell

I'm already very excited about my birthday trip to WDW Oct. 12-15. I'm just wondering what the weather is like then. We've only ever gone in April or May, so I'm more familiar with spring weather than I am with fall weather. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.
~Kristin

kucarachi

october weather

october is still in 80's every year when we go. Occasionaly you might have a few days in the 90's but its usualy very pleasant and some nights you might even need a long sleeved shirt. Its a great time to go because you get to experience mickey's not so scary party (a must if you have never been) and you can take a hay ride at ft wilderness to see the fireworks.

The only down side is now it seems october will no longer be in the value season ever again! I would also bring some rain pounchos cause it can really really pour that month. Unless you want to spring for a 15 dollar disney one which we did..but we bring them back every year. Hope that helps a little!

Upvote 0

bayoutinkbelle

I was there late in last October and, at least on one day, it was sweltering. Then Wilma came through and really cooled things down nicely. :D Other than the pre-hurricane weather, it was very comfortable.

Upvote 0

natalia1681

I was there last Oct and was surprised at how warm it was. It was in the 80s our entire trip.

I would second bringing one of those cheap plastic ponchos, as you will probably need it;)

I hope that you enjoy your birthday trip to Disney!

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

Hubby and I were there last Oct.4-9. It was SOOOOO hot and humid because there was a tropical storm out in the ocean and then a hurricane. We were in the 90's everyday and 100 percent humidity evryday! My sis lives in Fla. and said that the weather was unusally gross because of the impending storms.

Upvote 0

Valawen9

I'm already very excited about my birthday trip to WDW Oct. 12-15. I'm just wondering what the weather is like then. We've only ever gone in April or May, so I'm more familiar with spring weather than I am with fall weather. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.
~Kristin

I'm gonna be there from the 13-16 :D

Upvote 0

sandman50

By the 2nd week of Oct you should be out of the major heat but still be able to enjoy water activities.
That said still could have some hot days,six of one you know.
We seem to go alot in Sept and it's still pretty hot.Doesn't really cool off until Nov.

rich

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom