October or November travel

mikepaj

My wife and I are planning on taking our 6 and 4 year olds this fall. Does anyone have any suggestions as to when in Oct or Nov is best to go? Also, is it still warm enough during that time to go to the water parks?

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
WE go in october all the time. And the water parks are alway busy, so I'd say yes it would be fine in Oct. Not sure for Nov, but the Oct weather is very nice. Usally around the 80-85 in the day, and not much rain at all.

Here are the daily averages for the months of Oct and November:

October

November

Have fun!

Upvote 0

frazierle

IMO - late October for us appeared to be less crowed than the first week on November this past year. October is regular season, and November is value so there is a cost savings by going in November. I believe NJ is out of school the first week of November and Veterans day the following week, which attributed to the larger than expected crowds. In 2002 our October trip (last week) alot of the rides were walk on. It was more crowded for the Halloween Party on the 31st than at anytime during the week. We are planning to go this year the last week of October. With that statement early November was not bad but a few more folks than we had in October.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom