October bounce back??

Disneymama2006

Hi! I have seen where members of the forum posted pictures of bounce-back offers from 2012 to try and guess at dates for Free dining for August-September 2013. I havent' seen if bounce backs were offered in October 2012 for free dining in October 2013. We are going Oct. 5-12 this year. Anyone know if bounce backs were offered for October this year so I can get an idea of what the dates might be IF Disney offers Free Dining again this year? Thanks!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum! We stayed at the WL the first week of October 2012 and the free dining bounce-back was for mid-August through the end of September. When we were at FQ in December, the bounce-back was for a room percentage discount for certain weeks this year. We visit WDW frequently, and the only bounce-back free dining offers I have seen are the late summer period and Jan-early March. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

draybook

We were scheduled for October 4-11th this year, but I moved us back to September 20-27th. I figure that the chances of FD in September are much better than October.

Upvote 0

MRGEFF

We spent a week at POR Royal Room Feb26-March 5 and the Bounce Back offer was for up 35% off rooms various dated through out 2013. Fall dates were 8/4-10/5, 10/20-11/2, and 11/17-11/23. Hope this helps. We took advantage of it and booked the Yacht(pool/water view) for the last week of Oct. Can't wait! The free dining doesn't work for us so we always look for room discounts.

Upvote 0

Polydweller

I'd say your chances for that week are near zero. The huge Gartner convention is Oct 6-10 and you are leaving the Saturday of Columbus Day weekend. It's rare if ever that they give FD at those times since they likely don't have trouble selling rooms.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom