oct 24 thru oct 29 crowds

leeseem

We had a wonderful trip, but I was surprised to see crowd levels so high. Before arriving, I heard people talking about walking on most attractions in late October, but MK & AK were packed, EPCOT was manageable...loved the Food and Wine Festival. Disney Studios had the lightest crowds, but Toy Story Mania had a 60 minute wait all day and fast passes were gone around lunch time. But, we played our fast passes and synchronizing show times right and everything worked out. First time at ASM, thought it was great. Especially since my son is a Buzz fan! We checked in late the first night and he was half asleep, but the look on his face when we walked over to our room right next to Buzz...priceless! Great weather, little cool our last day, but when we called back home to Northeast PA and they had some snow, I'd take high 60's anytime over that! The only problem, the trip went too fast! Time to plan the next one I guess!:)

bobjl527

We were there October 21-27. I agree with you. I haven't seen it so busy in October before. We were at MK on Saturday the 25th and it was packed. I realize it was a Saturday, but still very, very busy. Went to Disney Studios on Sunday, crowds were much better. Toy Story Mania had a high wait time of 110 minutes! We did our fast passes and managed to ride twice. After the first showing of Fantasmic at 8 o'clock, the wait was still 90 minutes. The ride is pretty cool!

Upvote 0

smk

I was there the 21st thru the 26th and I thought the crowds were low compared to other times I have been. Yes, there were a lot of people but we practically walked on everything and used FP's for others. We waited no more than 30 minutes for a ride with out a FP. When I think of crowds being big I think of no FP's available, long waits for rides and wall to wall people. We did not experience that this trip. MK was active on Saturday the 25th but we managed to ride astro orbitors with only a 20 minute wait and BTMR with a few minutes of waiting all without a FP. Around the parade route it was the usual wall to wall but if you avoid that you have a chance to walk on a ride or two. It was all about the planning on were to be at the right time this trip, we were only there for 5 days and that is not near long enough for me!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom