Obligatory Disney Animated Canon Timeline!

Evilgidgit

Original Poster
So, because I have a lot of free time at the moment (and because as of this date, I am on Furlough), I decided to share a project I cobbled together last year and plop it on here because I want to. Not exactly Imagineering, but it can count because it is creative.

I have made a historical timeline of the Disney Animated Canon. To clarify, this is more along the lines of placing the animated films in a chronological order based on their settings, rather than some Pixar Theory-level concept trying to tie everything together. There has been a big debate whether or not the movies all occur in the same universe or not, based on easter eggs or cameos. Personally, I like to imagine they are in the same world, one magic, fairies, and talking civilized animals. I did consider trying to set out the Disney universe, but maybe for another time. Such a task feels a little tricky. For instance, a toy of Dumbo appears in The Great Mouse Detective. This is a mere easter egg, but in a universe theory, this would make no sense since there is at least a 60 year gap between movies.

Whilst I admire the Pixar Theory, I feel it grasps at a few straws, absurdity, and then becomes really depressing when you realise it involves an apocalypse caused by a time-travelling Boo!

I am cheating a bit this timeline, as I will not be including every single film from the animated canon for various reasons:

* Most of the package films, including Fantasia, Fantasia 2000, Make Mine Music, Fun and Fancy Free, and Melody Time. They are made up of numerous segments set across different periods and I can't be bothered to split them apart. Maybe another time. I also feel that Mickey and friends exist outside of the main "canon" in their own world.
* Both Wreck-It Ralph and Ralph Breaks the Internet are being left out because they are very meta in their existences, plus the Disney characters are self-aware fictional characters on the internet and in video games.
* I decided to leave out Robin Hood, Chicken Little, and Zootopia, based on my own headcanon that they all exist in a realm where humans don't exist.
* I am not including any live action/animated films like Mary Poppins, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, or Pete's Dragon. Maybe there is a connection where characters from the animated canon world can leap from reality to the next, but I'm not going there.

Most of the movie easter eggs are for fun, though I shall be relying on a few to place films in this timeline. Now that we've got the babble out of the way, let's get this timeline rolling!

dinosaur-disneyscreencaps_com-1307_-1024x538.jpg

Dinosaur ~ 145-65 Million Years BC ~ Africa/Madagascar: Our timeline starts off relatively easy. Dinosaur is set over 65 million years ago, cause, you know, the title says “Dinosaur”. Aladar, an Iguanodon, is raised by lemurs on an island, until their home and entire species can wiped out by a meteorite. The family then join up with a herd of dinosaurs to reach breeding grounds, encountering Carnotaurs and grouchy ignorant leaders on the way. Most interesting about Dinosaur is that one of the supporting characters is an elderly Brachiosaurus, Baylene, whose species were more prominent in the Jurassic era rather than the Cretaceous. Heck, one character even mentions Baylene is potentially the last of her kind. Boy, Dinosaur got really depressing all of a sudden. The film appears to take place in Africa and Madagascar, since that is the only native place lemurs live. MatPat's amazing Disney kill list backs up this theory.

z-DVMrCstQROOfX2_nEdeBNJNWCQgiiudiO6N_nTMzZplLxhOEiZbhboejHbLCBuL_-HL7dl43HcR45akiJtlTV0jpk_uAEG0VwQf420EWPQNOpyCFUc44c

Brother Bear ~ 10,000 BC ~ Alaska: One of my favourite films, the highly underrated Brother Bear occurs during mankind’s early days of living in caves, and when mammoths still walked the Earth. Of course, this carbon dating is purely guesswork (as a lot of this timeline will be!), but according to 10,000 BC’s article on Wikipedia (IT HAS CITATIONS!), men living in caves, cave paintings, and early tools and weapons were rising around this era. Mammoths went extinct around 4000 years ago, and are the only ancient Ice Age-era animals to appear in Brother Bear. Location-wise, the film crew hired Angayuqaq Oscar Kawagley, a University of Alaska professor who spoke the language of the Yup'ik, an Alaskan Inuit community.

9d8e3f3162311bc4f19ec0a0bd061b9e.jpg

Moana ~ 3000 BC ~ Polynesia: Moana takes places in ancient Polynesia. Maui steals the Heart of Te Fiti at least a thousand years prior to Moana’s birth, so this film takes place over a long period of time. According to one CBS article I found, Moana allegedly takes place three-thousands years ago, but I don’t know if that means literally 3000 years ago, or 3000 years BC. I decided to go with the latter, as academic research on Polynesian culture and origins indicates humans moved from the Pacific to the Polynesian area circa 3000-1000 BC. Moana exists in a time where physical gods and monsters lived in the world, which becomes less common as time goes by.

ce64468173fc663237fca7996bed5140.jpg

Aladdin AND Hercules ~ 1600-1100 BC ~ Middle East / Greece: Urgh, Aladdin and Hercules! Another pair that looked like their place in the timeline were solid, but the whole thing is confusing. In Aladdin, the Genie claims he has been imprisoned in his lamp for 10,000 years, the Sphinx’s nose is accidentally broken, and in the space of four minutes, and Aladdin and Jasmine fly from Agrabah, to Greece, then to China, and back again. I decided to pretty much just plop Aladdin here, as it was driving me crazy on where to put it. Gazeem cries “By Allah!” upon seeing the Cave of Wonders, the term for God that existed long before Islam was founded. Pre-Islamic Arabia is said to have had major kingdoms and tribes from 3000 BC to 600 AD. Islam wasn’t around until the 7th century. I’m probably grasping at straws here, but another reason I put Aladdin is because of its canon/non-canon connection with Hercules.

Hercules is the set in an abridged version of the Greek myths, where Hercules (or Heracles) existed after the time of Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus (his cousin), and Achilles, when usually he comes at least second in that list. Anyway, I linked Hercules and Aladdin together through Hercules: The Animated Series, which takes place during Hercules’ training days to be a hero. In this series, Hercules crosses paths with Aladdin. Hades meets the ghost of Jafar in the Underworld, and together they conspire to have Hercules and Aladdin destroy each other. So, this at least confirms Hercules takes place at least after Aladdin: The Return of Jafar. Iago's absence in the episode and Jafar's comment about a "treacherous parrot" further suggests this is set after The King of Thieves. The majority of Hercules takes place when Herc is 18, so, if the animated series was canon, Aladdin has already happened.

But, it is possible Hercules: The Animated Series isn’t canon to the movie. In the film, Hades assumed Hercules was dead for eighteen years, but in the animated series, he often interacts with him on an episodic basis. It is like a jigsaw that can’t be put together. So, if the animated series is canon, Aladdin takes place before Hercules in this timeline. Let's go with that!

Evilgidgit

Original Poster
Mulan.jpg

Mulan ~ 386-620 AD ~ China: There is some debate about when Mulan takes place, but it could be anywhere between 386 AD to 621 AD. Mulan’s historical setting is in the Northern Wei, which existed between 386-536 AD. A thousand years later, playwright Xu Wei also places Mulan’s legend within the same period. However, the Qing dynasty’s Sui Tang Romance, places Mulan around 620 AD, during the foundation of the Tang dynasty. It's a complicated situation, so we'll just place Mulan here for our sanity's sake.

ep148-blackcauld.jpg

The Black Cauldron ~ Early Middle Ages / Dark Ages ~ Prydain: The Black Cauldron appears to be set in the Dark Ages, just judging by the familiar medieval clothes, and how everything seems rather mucky, grubby, and miserable. Fflewddur Fflam is a minstrel, who were extremely popular during this era. Plus, the movie is your standard medieval fantasy story, apart from the psychic pig, zombies, and the most annoying protagonist in Disney history! Prydain, the setting of the film and its books, is an ancient Welsh term for England, which was coined potentially during the Roman era. A lot of the film takes inspiration from Welsh mythology, so it could be set within medieval Wales or England.

1180w-600h_122118_did-you-know-sword-in-the-stone.jpg

The Sword in the Stone ~ Dark Ages ~ England: Phew, time for something a little easier. The Sword in the Stone features a young Arthur Pendragon on his relatively uneventful (but fun) journey to becoming the One True King of England, pulling Excalibur from the stone in London. Merlin pretty much confirms the film takes place in the Dark Ages. The Arthurian legends involve the Saxons invasion of Britain, which took place in the late 5th century and into the early 6th century. The Dark Ages began in the 5th century, so it all adds up nicely. Arthurian legends first appeared in the 5th-6th centuries in Welsh and English literature.

SleepingBeauty.jpg

Sleeping Beauty ~ 14th century ~ Germany: Princess Aurora is the classic princess so to speak, and lives in an equally classic interpretation of the Middle Ages, an age of chivalric romance, big pointy hats, and the like. Prince Philip even quotes that it is the 14th century, so that pretty much nails down when Sleepy Beauty takes place. Prince Philip, slayer of dragons, and trend setter for the modern era. The film's unique art style by Eyvind Earle was inspired by several tapestries from the 15th century located in the Cloisters.

latest

The Emperor's New Groove ~ 1425-1532 AD ~ Incan Empire: Another movie that doesn’t have an exact date, though The Emperor’s New Groove is set during the Incan golden era was between the dates above, and Kuzco has got a pretty swank empire for him to groove around.

1*nzcnuZxZdzIA1Pm2lu8Svw.jpeg

The Hunchback of Notre Dame ~ 1482 ~ Paris, France: Hallelujah! The first film on the timeline with an actual date. The Hunchback of Notre Dame is set in Paris, during a time where Christianity was huge, gypsies were persecuted by the second greatest Disney Villain of all-time, and a humble hunchback talks with gargoyles who may or may not be alive. Definitely one of Disney’s darkest and greatest movies. Interestingly, Belle cameos in the movie. The mayhem in Paris could explain why Belle and Maurice moved to the “poor provincial town”, but Beauty and the Beast has always been associated with the 18th century. Belle’s cameo is likely just a cameo.

scale

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs ~ 15th century ~ Germany: At first, I thought Snow White would go just after Sleepy Beauty, but decided to do a little investigation. looked into certain objects in the dwarfs’ cottage, discovering both clocks and certain types of pipe organs were not invented until around the 15th century. Makes sense to include it around this century. This film feels slightly more modern than Sleeping Beauty. As I said, a lot of this timeline is grasping at straws, but I wanted this to be a fun project, not a frustrating one hammered down by utter historical accuracy. Besides, Disney doesn’t exactly tell history as it always happened...

pocahontas_main_image.jpg

Pocahontas ~ 1607 ~ Virginia:
Speak of the devil, here’s Pocahontas, a beloved Disney film, but also a bit of a problem when it comes to historical accuracy. The very first piece of dialogue in the film is establishing it is 1607, where Governor Ratcliffe’s expedition to the New World commences. Pocahontas and John Smith fall in love, creating what looks to be a peaceful union between England and the Native Americans of Virginia. Yeah, we all know history didn’t go like that! The real life Pocahontas did save John Smith from her father’s execution, visited Jamestown a lot, but was later taken captive, moved to England, turned to Christianity, married John Rolfe, and had children in her teens, and died at the age of 21. How tragic. Still, Pocahontas’ direct-to-video sequel did focus on Pocahontas going to England and marrying John Rolfe.

Evilgidgit

Original Poster
BeautyBeast_Ballroom_main-1280x600-580x326.jpg

Beauty and the Beast ~ 1770s ~ France: Beauty and the Beast could be theoretically set in any year of 18th century France, but I feel the fashions and style of the movie just screams the 1770s, which French culture and history is often best associated with. I would probably say that this is in a world where the Reign of Terror didn't happen, or that would add very dark connotations to this film.

1180w-600h_100119_fun-facts-ichabod-sleepy-hollow-780x440-1569864011.jpg

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow ~ 1790 ~ Sleepy Hollow, NY: Pretty much self-explanatory, as the film includes the date as October 1790. The book was published in 1820, but the clothes match the era's fashions of tricorn hats and dramatic capes. LOL! The horse's face!

scale

Cinderella ~ Early 1800s ~ France: The setting of Cinderella feels a little more modern compared to Beauty and the Beast. The French monarchy dissolved in 1870, so the film is at least set before then.

little-mermaid-getty-a056856.png

The Little Mermaid ~ Early 1800s ~ Dutch Colonies: Another challenging point on the timeline as Ariel’s place and time is a tricky one. I would at least say it is set somewhere in the 19th century judging by the clothes and fashions. An article of Flavour Wire, where a fashion designer replicated historically accurate costumes for the Disney Princesses, she stated Ariel’s wedding dress is from the 1890s. Another issue is where The Little Mermaid is set. Though the fairy tale was written in Denmark, when has Denmark been tropical with palm trees and that wide variety of exotic fish? I would say that The Little Mermaid may in fact be set in a Danish colony in say the Caribbean. The King and Grand Duke from Cinderella cameo during Ursula’s “wedding” to Eric, so this could put both princesses living within each other’s lifetimes.

disney_tangled_110416_1800x1200-1800x1200.jpg

Tangled ~ 1842 ~ Corona (Germany): Tangled and Frozen are both tied together, and were actually the basis for creating this timeline. Both films are confirmed to take place in the 1840s via the official Frozen artbook, despite Tangled looking like it is set in medieval Europe. The design aesthetic was to make it look like it came from a storybook. At the end of Tangled, Rapunzel and Eugene get married, and have been married for three years by the time Frozen rolls around – or at least by the time Elsa turns twenty-one.

Disney-Frozen-Elsa-640x400.jpg

Frozen ~ 1845 ~ Arendelle (Denmark): Frozen takes place three years after Tangled. This is purely guesswork and a little headcanon. The film picks up three years after the royal shipwreck, and look who cameos in Frozen, but Rapunzel and Eugene, attending Elsa’s coronation. An early fan theory suggested Anna and Elsa's parents were going to attend Rapunzel's wedding, the events of Frozen II shot that theory down. I chose 1845, as that was when Hans Christian Andersen published The Snow Queen. I'd like to believe that maybe Elsa, Anna, and Rapunzel are cousins, but there's no proof. Oh, and Tarzan is NOT their brother -- Chris Buck executed that theory at D23 last year.

elsa_and_anna_in_frozen_2_ending_0.jpg

Frozen II ~ 1848 ~ Arendelle/Northuldra: The sequel to Frozen takes place three years after the first film, expanding on the mythos of Elsa and Anna's world. The enchanted forest's veil of mist descended 34 years prior to Frozen II, so King Runeard died in 1814. At the end of Frozen II, Anna becomes Queen of Arendelle, and Elsa becomes Queen of Ahtohallan.

Evilgidgit

Original Poster
alice-in-wonderland-desktop-wallpaper.jpg

Alice in Wonderland ~ 1865 ~ England/Wonderland: Not much notion of when this film takes place, but since Lewis Carroll published his book in 1865, it makes sense to place it around this period. Carroll's relationship with Alice Liddell's family lasted a few years prior, so it could take place a little earlier.

1180w-600h_061819_tarzan-20th-anniversary-780x440.jpg

Tarzan ~ 1880 ~ Africa: Whilst Wikipedia says the film starts in the 1890s, the Disney Wiki says it starts in the 1880s. Neither of these make any sense, and I’d say it takes place even earlier, where Tarzan’s story occurs around 1880. Jane and Professor Porter plan to take Tarzan on tour around Great Britain, introducing him to “Dickens, Kipling, and Queen Victoria” – only problem is that if this film was set in the 1890s, Charles Dickens would be dead, Rudyard Kipling would have only just published The Jungle Book, and, Queen Victoria would be getting on in years. Dickens died in 1882, so I decided to set the film a couple of years beforehand.

7147f34c18da214cc3c395147424de90.jpg

Home On the Range ~ 1889 ~ America: The film comes with its own date and era, set in Western America during a time of cowboys and cattle rustling.

1280x720-3797562-pinocchio-wallpapers.jpg

Pinocchio ~ 1890s ~ Italy: While The Adventures of Pinocchio was published in 1883, I’d say the film takes place a little later. Pleasure Island has a ferris wheel on it, the first of which wasn’t built until 1893 in Chicago. Makes sense to put the film at some point afterward.

disney-1023864-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-GB-1483993660098._SX1080_.jpg

The Jungle Book ~ 1893 ~ India: The Jungle Book lacks a date, so I placed it in 1893 when the actual book was published.

1180w-600h_063016_great-mouse-detective-anniversary-780x440.jpg

The Great Mouse Detective ~ 1897 ~ England: Set in 1897 during the Victorian era. Interestingly, we see that Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson actually exist in the Disney universe, Basil living under Holmes’ house on Baker Street. Mice seem to have become the most civilized animals in the Disney canon.

latest

Wind in the Willows ~ 1909-1910 ~ England: Though The Wind in the Willows was published in 1908, the film is set a year after, over several months between late 1909 and early 1910, based on Mr. Toad’s time in prison. Toad escapes prison on Christmas Eve 1909.

scene-Lady-and-the-Tramp.jpg

Lady and the Tramp ~ 1909 ~ America: Confirmed to take place in 1909, though it could occur over the next couple of years due to the arrival of Jim Dear and Darling’s baby, and the time Lady grows from a puppy, and then has puppies of her own.

DEC24-aristocats-TDID1180x600-780x440.jpg

The Aristocats ~ 1910 ~ Paris, France: Confirms the year straight away at the start of the movie.

The Fox and the Hound ~ 1910s ~ America: Lacks a date, so I’m setting The Fox and the Hound in the 1910s, mostly based on the antique Model T automobiles seen in the film.

peter_pan_pe-photo_06.jpg

Peter Pan ~ 1911 ~ London, England: Another film that lacks a date, so I set it around 1911, when Peter & Wendy was published by J.M. Barrie. Its sequel, Return to Neverland, is set during the Blitz in World War II.

960x0.jpg

Atlantis: The Lost Empire ~ 1914 ~ America/Atlantis: Confirmed at the start of the film, though the prologue occurs centuries ago. I once read a crazy theory that it was Maui who sent that tidal wave to wipe out Atlantis. Lovely.

Screenshot-2020-01-16-at-15.15.54.png

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh & Winnie the Pooh ~ 1926 ~ England: As this was the time A.A. Milne published the classic books, set during Christopher Robin’s childhood, it makes sense to place them in 1926. I would say that all of the animated Pooh films and the animated series could take place in the same year, or over a couple. Christopher Robin tells Pooh that he is going to school at the end of the first film, and then pops up again in the 2011 film in school uniform. The events of Christopher Robin occur in the 1950s.

16-9

The Princess and the Frog ~ 1926 ~ New Orleans: The film first begins in 1912 when her Tiana is a child, her late father participating in World War I. The main plot occurs in 1926, and during Mardi Gras.

Evilgidgit

Original Poster
The final chapter of this timeline is straightforward, as the remaining films take place in the 20th and 21st century. I decided to leave out Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros, based on my past notion that I feel Mickey and friends exist in their own universe (or tooniverse). Animals in the Disney films switch between normal animals that can talk or highly intelligent animals that wear clothes. The rules change with each movie, but that really isn't the purpose or focus of this timeline. Commentary will likely become scarce.

dumbo-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Dumbo ~ 1941 ~ Florida: Dumbo is the next film on the timeline as we go into the modern era. Story and racial issues aside, the movie has a particularly fascinating ending where Dumbo become a superstar, Timothy Mouse becomes his successful manager, and Dumbo inspires the design of war planes. Imagine elephant-shaped planes bombing the enemy. Not sure what kind of impact that would have on the world.

bambi1.jpg

Bambi ~ 1942 ~ America: This likely occurs over a couple of years, depending on the lifespan of a deer.

scene-One-Hundred-and-Dalmations.jpg

101 Dalmatians ~ 1958 ~ London, England: A newspaper in the movie confirms the date, television is still black and white, and the show What's My Crime? (a parody of What's My Line) is popular.

bianca_in_the_rescuers_down_under_1990.jpg

The Rescuers / The Rescuers Down Under ~ America/Australia ~ 1970s: The two Rescuers movies are a bit of an enigma, since there were made so far apart. The films at least take place after World War II, and the founding of the UN, since the Rescue Aid Society operate out of the UN's headquarters in New York. For the sake of my sanity, I'll say The Rescuers took place in 1977, and The Rescuers Down Under a year later in 1978.

NOV18-Oliver-and-Company-released-TDID1180x600-780x440.jpg

Oliver & Company ~ 1988 ~ New York: Now it's always once upon a time in New York City. The first truly modern movie, capturing the 1980s in a nutshell. The film has a lot of cameos from other Disney dogs, but don't put too much thought into it.

maxresdefault.jpg

The Lion King ~ 1994 ~ Africa: There has been much debate whether or not The Lion King takes place thousands of years ago based on the absence of humans. I feel this reasoning is nonsense, and little evidence to back it up. There's no proof that the film takes place in the present either though. That isn't the aim of The Lion King. So, I decided to play it here on the timeline for simplicity's sake. The Lion Guard and The Lion King II occur simultaneously over a number of years afterward.

d03f766a1d6e737f10d95c38c57c27f939f39cf9.jpg

Lilo & Stitch ~ 2002 ~ Hawaii: Lilo & Stitch may have one of the longest timespans in the canon. While the film takes place in 2002, the franchise spawned a sequel, an animated series, and a tie-in movie to that, not to mention an anime spin-off/sequel where an adult Lilo appears and has an identical daughter, and then a Chinese animated spin-off. I don’t know if the anime and Chinese show are considered canon. The original animated series had crossovers with Kim Possible, The Proud Family, Recess, and American Dragon! The film also hinted at a relationship between mankind and aliens, alluding to this timeline's final movies.

21bolt.xlarge1.jpg

Bolt ~ 2008 ~ America: Technically Meet the Robinsons takes place beforehand, but I put Bolt first for the sake of a linear timeline.

scale

Meet the Robinson ~ 2007/2037 ~ America: Meet the Robinsons involves time travel, alternate realities, and a techno-utopian future by 2037. It appears thanks to Lewis Robinson, mankind will enter a period of technological supremacy, revive the dinosaurs, and invent killer bowler hats.

scale

Big Hero 6 ~ 2014 ~ San Fransokyo: Big Hero 6 was released in 2014, but its positioning and place in this timeline are a little vexing. It is set in San Fransokyo, which appears to be an alternate version of San Francisco, with Japanese technology and themes. Of course, it could be a different city and location altogether. Or maybe I’m just looking too much into this already wobbly timeline.

treasure_planet_main_image.jpg

Treasure Planet ~ DA FUTURE!!!: And finally, we have Treasure Planet, set…in the future. Some when far into the future! A time of intergalactic voyages, farting aliens, and the 18th century was fashionable again. Okay, it is based on Treasure Island, so the aesthetic makes sense. We see a toy of Stitch in Jim Hawkins’ bedroom. Perhaps, Stitch’s placement on Earth by the Intergalactic Federation kicked off an eventual, stronger relationship between mankind and aliens, leading to the eventual development of the universe of Treasure Planet. This union perhaps wouldn’t take place til centuries later, as we see no aliens walking around in Meet the Robinsons’ future.

So, there you have it. My attempt to weave the Disney universe together into a timeline. Again, all of this is just guesswork and wish fulfilment. Animators and filmmakers from Disney have said that these films are all disconnected from each other, and exist in their own standalone stories. Still, it is fun to try to join the dots together.

Evilgidgit

Original Poster
The Disney Animation Canon Timeline
-Dinosaur ~ 145-65 Million Years BC
-Brother Bear ~ 10,000 BC
-Moana ~ 3000 BC
-Aladdin AND Hercules ~ 1600-1100 BC
-Mulan ~ 386-620 AD
-The Black Cauldron ~ Early Middle Ages / Dark Ages
-The Sword in the Stone ~ Dark Ages
-Sleeping Beauty ~ 14th century
-The Emperor's New Groove ~ 1425-1532 AD
-The Hunchback of Notre Dame ~ 1482
-Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs ~ 15th century
-Pocahontas ~ 1607
-Beauty and the Beast ~ 1770s
-The Legend of Sleepy Hollow ~ 1790
-Cinderella ~ Early 1800s
-The Little Mermaid ~ Early 1800s
-Tangled ~ 1842
-Frozen ~ 1845
-Frozen II ~ 1848
-Alice in Wonderland ~ 1865
-Tarzan ~ 1880
-Home On the Range ~ 1889
-Pinocchio ~ 1890s
-The Jungle Book ~ 1893
-The Great Mouse Detective ~ 1897
-Wind in the Willows ~ 1909-1910
-Lady and the Tramp ~ 1909
-The Aristocats ~ 1910
-The Fox and the Hound ~ 1910s
-Peter Pan ~ 1911
-Atlantis: The Lost Empire ~ 1914
-The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh & Winnie the Pooh ~ 1926
-The Princess and the Frog ~ 1926
-Dumbo ~ 1941
-Bambi ~ 1942
-101 Dalmatians ~ 1958
-The Rescuers / The Rescuers Down Under ~ 1977-1978
-Oliver & Company ~ 1988
-The Lion King ~ 1994
-Lilo & Stitch ~ 2002
-Bolt ~ 2008
-Meet the Robinson ~ 2007/2037
-Big Hero 6 ~ 2014
-Treasure Planet ~ DA FUTURE!!!

CookieMouse

The Disney Animation Canon Timeline
-Dinosaur ~ 145-65 Million Years BC
-Brother Bear ~ 10,000 BC
-Moana ~ 3000 BC
-Aladdin AND Hercules ~ 1600-1100 BC
-Mulan ~ 386-620 AD
-The Black Cauldron ~ Early Middle Ages / Dark Ages
-The Sword in the Stone ~ Dark Ages
-Sleeping Beauty ~ 14th century
-The Emperor's New Groove ~ 1425-1532 AD
-The Hunchback of Notre Dame ~ 1482
-Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs ~ 15th century
-Pocahontas ~ 1607
-Beauty and the Beast ~ 1770s
-The Legend of Sleepy Hollow ~ 1790
-Cinderella ~ Early 1800s
-The Little Mermaid ~ Early 1800s
-Tangled ~ 1842
-Frozen ~ 1845
-Frozen II ~ 1848
-Alice in Wonderland ~ 1865
-Tarzan ~ 1880
-Home On the Range ~ 1889
-Pinocchio ~ 1890s
-The Jungle Book ~ 1893
-The Great Mouse Detective ~ 1897
-Wind in the Willows ~ 1909-1910
-Lady and the Tramp ~ 1909
-The Aristocats ~ 1910
-The Fox and the Hound ~ 1910s
-Peter Pan ~ 1911
-Atlantis: The Lost Empire ~ 1914
-The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh & Winnie the Pooh ~ 1926
-The Princess and the Frog ~ 1926
-Dumbo ~ 1941
-Bambi ~ 1942
-101 Dalmatians ~ 1958
-The Rescuers / The Rescuers Down Under ~ 1977-1978
-Oliver & Company ~ 1988
-The Lion King ~ 1994
-Lilo & Stitch ~ 2002
-Bolt ~ 2008
-Meet the Robinson ~ 2007/2037
-Big Hero 6 ~ 2014
-Treasure Planet ~ DA FUTURE!!!
love it, but you forgot wreck it ralph

Miru

This is fun!
What if, Mickey kinda exists, as a folk-hero/deity worshiped by murines all over the world? His films would be adaptations of a sort of folklore known to murines. I could see Bongo perhaps being in 1941-1947. The rest of the non-Mickey packaged stuff is harder to discern.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom