Nutella waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow

Pooh Lover

I just got thru looking at that beast of a snack/meal! I really would like to try it too but am hoping my niece and DH will help or I'd feel like I might waste too much going it alone. Definitely going to give it my best! ;)

disney1077

Original Poster
I just got thru looking at that beast of a snack/meal! I really would like to try it too but am hoping my niece and DH will help or I'd feel like I might waste too much going it alone. Definitely going to give it my best! ;)

We will have to go to Disney together and try to tackle it! My DH is not a waffle fan and I would feel terrible wasting its too ;)

I know my mom would probably not be able to help me out it either. We can all meet and give it a try together! :)

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I had this a couple of weeks ago. It's REALLY good, but it's really, really big. Easily big enough for two people to split and not feel hungry. And because two people can split one, it's a pretty good deal.

But yes, it tasted really good. However, it's pretty messy and not the sort of snack you can eat while you walk. You'll definitely need to sit at one of the little tables.

Blueskyze

I love this! So much, in fact, that we made our own when we got home. Not the same as eating it in the middle of the Magic Kingdom, but it made a great Saturday-morning breakfast, especially with some D-Tunes playing in the background. :)

wiigirl

Yummm!
75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom