Number of days I can book FP's for?

mergatroid

Original Poster
I know normally I can only have 7 days worth of FP's at any one time using my AP. However this year we've book a 1 night stay in Disney (to access Galaxy's Edge) whilst the remainder of the time we're staying off property. I've already booked 2 days worth of FP's 60 days out for the day and day after we check-in. My question in this.

When we get to 30 days out will I be able to start booking an additional 7 days FP's on top of the 2 already booked, or will it only let me book an additional 5? Basically are onsite FP's in addition to my 7 days Annual Pass FP's, or included within them with the limit being 7?

nickys

Premium Member
I know normally I can only have 7 days worth of FP's at any one time using my AP. However this year we've book a 1 night stay in Disney (to access Galaxy's Edge) whilst the remainder of the time we're staying off property. I've already booked 2 days worth of FP's 60 days out for the day and day after we check-in. My question in this.

When we get to 30 days out will I be able to start booking an additional 7 days FP's on top of the 2 already booked, or will it only let me book an additional 5? Basically are onsite FP's in addition to my 7 days Annual Pass FP's, or included within them with the limit being 7?

It’s a total of 7 days or the length of your onsite stay.

If you were staying onsite for 14 days, you could book all those days. But in your case, the two onsite days count towards your total of 7 days. So you can book a further 5 days worth at 30 days out, and then as you use up a day you can book another.

mergatroid

Original Poster
It’s a total of 7 days or the length of your onsite stay.

If you were staying onsite for 14 days, you could book all those days. But in your case, the two onsite days count towards your total of 7 days. So you can book a further 5 days worth at 30 days out, and then as you use up a day you can book another.

Thank you most kindly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom