November Visit

JCrane

Original Poster
Has anybody got any advice for UK visitor coming to Disney in November?

Have never been at this time of year before, although it'll be my sixth visit! Any particular days to avoid parks or opening hours changes?

Whatever you've got, I'm listening...

Tiggerluver

Why Napnet? Is that just your way of being negative to all of us folks that can only come during Thanksgiving week? I really thought that was an awful post - very negative. This is suppose to be a helpful website, not hurtful.:brick:

matthope03

Ok considering the original post states dates to avoid Napnet's reply really is stating just that. Avoid Thanksgiving week. Absolutely nothing wrong with stating the facts and not adding in a bunch of garbage.

JCrane

Original Poster
Guys, guys...it's ok...I'm actually visiting from October 26th through to November 9th so Thanksgiving week will be missed all the same!

I can see the obvious bits from the website like extended opening hours on certain days (i.e Magic Kingdom 9am-9pm Mon, Wed and Sat) but I'm looking for some local info really...like avoiding MGM on a Thursday because of irregular crowds or attend EPCOT on a Sunday because they give you free Ice Cream...that sort of thing!!

napnet

Tiggerluver said:
Why Napnet? Is that just your way of being negative to all of us folks that can only come during Thanksgiving week? I really thought that was an awful post - very negative. This is suppose to be a helpful website, not hurtful.:brick:

wha? :veryconfu:zipit: I was trying to be helpful... to anyone who has gone during that weekend will know exactly why i say it... 2 hour waits for just the bathrooms! its the most crowded time next to Christmas/New Years. Unless thats the only time you can go... avoid it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom