Nov Hours posted

Lindy

I know that of course, everything is subject to change but the Nov hours are up and for me, they look great!

A little bit of an extension of hours and better then I expected!

We will be there Nov 16-23 and they are having spectromagic!

Hope everyone elses plans are working ok!

Just thought I would let everyone know :sohappy:

cindy-rella

:D :D :D Lindy-Thanks for letting us know about the hours. We are leaving on the 16th of Nov to drive to WDW and are coming home on the 23rd of Nov. I just called WDW a few days ago to ask about the hours but they couldn't give me any info, the hours weren't posted then. Have you heard anything about them bringing back EE mornings for Thanksgiving Week? I hope they do. We are looking forward to our trip. I hope you have a safe and wonderful vacation! :cool:

Upvote 0

Flower

Leaving tomorrow!!!! Yessssss!

The hours don't look too bad. We were wondering if there would be a Spectromagic on Friday. There is!!!

Just have a couple of PS to rearrange and WE ARE OUT OF HERE!!!

QUESTION - I hate to hyperplan (Oh no I don't), but hours are longer on Mondays at MK. Are they more crowded than other days during the week? That is the day we intend to take in MK-can rearrange if too busy. Any thoughts?:sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

cindy-rella

Originally posted by Flower
Leaving tomorrow!!!! Yessssss!

The hours don't look too bad. We were wondering if there would be a Spectromagic on Friday. There is!!!

Just have a couple of PS to rearrange and WE ARE OUT OF HERE!!!

QUESTION - I hate to hyperplan (Oh no I don't), but hours are longer on Mondays at MK. Are they more crowded than other days during the week? That is the day we intend to take in MK-can rearrange if too busy. Any thoughts?:sohappy: :sohappy:

I've only been a few times but I know we had to leave MK on a Monday because it had gotten so crowded. We just hopped over to another park. I've always been told that it's very busy on Mondays, I'm not sure if it was because it was an early entry morning for them or what. Have lots of fun, I still have 15 days before we leave. Hopefully it will pass by fast!!! :) :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Flower

Originally posted by cindy-rella

I've only been a few times but I know we had to leave MK on a Monday because it had gotten so crowded. We just hopped over to another park. I've always been told that it's very busy on Mondays, I'm not sure if it was because it was an early entry morning for them or what. Have lots of fun, I still have 15 days before we leave. Hopefully it will pass by fast!!! :) :sohappy:

I think you are right about EE affecting Modays at MK. At this point, I have reworked my agenda so many times, I'm going to leave it as is. We plan to be there early to get through security and hope for the best.

Have a great time on your trip!!

Upvote 0

Lindy

Original Poster
Have fun

Flower leaves today, hopefully, we can get a report before we (cindy-relly) and also our family leaves.

I'm hoping Mondays were busy just cuz of EE. Now that EE isn't in effect anymore, at least for now, it won't be as busy.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom