Notes from around the world

Stormhammer22

Original Poster
Hello all!

I'm almost done with my trip to the "House of the Mouse" and just wanted to let you all in on a few notes that I've noticed while down here.

1.) The construction in Fantastyland is coming along nicely. There are some circus tents already up (which could be from Toontown, not sure), tons of dirt and a few cranes going about their business in creating out trip "Under Da Sea".

2.) Wait times at Magic Kingdom are like non-existent the last few days. I walked onto all three mountain ranges with no problem. I even had a log on Splash Mountain all to myself.

3.) Everything looked great, with the exception of the Tiki Birds (the Tiki Gods were not all working). Everest didn't have a lot of the effects working, and the Yeti was still in "Disco" mode.

4.) In Splash Mountain, hopping Brer Rabbit was working, though the background animation of him running up the hill with Brer Fox and Bear chasing after him wasn't.

5.) Couldn't get on Toy Store Mania after it reopened, as wait times for that have reached over TWO HOURS LONG! Yikes! If you're going, get to the Studios early if you want to ride Toy Story Mania, otherwise you really have no hope.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hello all!

I'm almost done with my trip to the "House of the Mouse" and just wanted to let you all in on a few notes that I've noticed while down here.

1.) The construction in Fantastyland is coming along nicely. There are some circus tents already up (which could be from Toontown, not sure), tons of dirt and a few cranes going about their business in creating out trip "Under Da Sea".

Those tents are the existing tents for the meet and greets in Toontown. No new construction is yet visible from guest areas.

Tomi-Rocket

First, thanks for your report!

Second, we never got a chance to go on TSM last year because the lines were long constantly. Two hours! I would never wait that long. Now I'm wondering if this will still be the case next year when we go again. I was counting on finally getting a chance to go on TSM. :shrug:

puntagordabob

Hello all!

3.) Everything looked great, with the exception of the Tiki Birds (the Tiki Gods were not all working). .

The Tiki Gods are angry at the Under New Management show and want Jose to have his show returned to him ASAP....

mp2bill

Hello all!

2.) Wait times at Magic Kingdom are like non-existent the last few days. I walked onto all three mountain ranges with no problem. I even had a log on Splash Mountain all to myself.

3.) Everything looked great, with the exception of the Tiki Birds (the Tiki Gods were not all working). Everest didn't have a lot of the effects working, and the Yeti was still in "Disco" mode.

4.) In Splash Mountain, hopping Brer Rabbit was working, though the background animation of him running up the hill with Brer Fox and Bear chasing after him wasn't.

5.) Couldn't get on Toy Store Mania after it reopened, as wait times for that have reached over TWO HOURS LONG! Yikes! If you're going, get to the Studios early if you want to ride Toy Story Mania, otherwise you really have no hope.

That's great about the mountains, but stinks about TSM!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom