Not So Scary Photo Pass question

Goofynana

Original Poster
The photo pass for Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween - is that for just that one night? What if you have another photo pass for days in the park? Do you have to buy two different photo passes??

Leaving tomorrow!!!:sohappy::lol::ROFLOL:

KnK

I loaded them all on my photo CD that I bought. When you upload, it asks if you have other photo card id's to load.

KingStefan

The photo passes themselves are free - you can get as many as you want. The more you get, the more you have to keep track of, though. If you've bought a photopass CD, you can put them all on the CD, as long as it is within the time limit (30 days, I think).

Also, though they give out special hard-ticket photopasses, which usually entitle you to something free - like a 5x7, if you ask the photographer, he will also swipe another regular photopass for you, so it will be on both. At least that's the way it worked for me last year at PPP.

Bug715

The photo pass for Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween - is that for just that one night? What if you have another photo pass for days in the park? Do you have to buy two different photo passes??

Leaving tomorrow!!!:sohappy::lol::ROFLOL:

The photo passes themselves are free - you can get as many as you want. The more you get, the more you have to keep track of, though. If you've bought a photopass CD, you can put them all on the CD, as long as it is within the time limit (30 days, I think).

Also, though they give out special hard-ticket photopasses, which usually entitle you to something free - like a 5x7, if you ask the photographer, he will also swipe another regular photopass for you, so it will be on both. At least that's the way it worked for me last year at PPP.

The photopasses for the party don't give you anything free but you get a discount on the pictures from that night as long as you buy them the night of the party (go in during the last parade or fireworks because the line gets crazy after that).

You can combine the pictures but I don't think they can put pictures from other days on the party card at least not on the party night just so by accident other pictures won't get the discount. Have fun at the party!! I'll be going to one in a little over a week!

KingStefan

...You can combine the pictures but I don't think they can put pictures from other days on the party card at least not on the party night just so by accident other pictures won't get the discount. Have ...

Yes, I believe you are correct there - but I think that it does work the other way around. That is, you can put pictures taken during the party on a regular card (in addition to the party card).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom