Not going to a Park, need to purchase TiW

mbtohill

Original Poster
On our arrival day we have a res at Flying Fish for dinner. We are not going into the park as the kids have 6 day park hoppers and don't want to burn a day on the first evening. Is there somewhere besides Guest Services inside the parks where we can purchase TiW card? Wife and I have AP's, so I guess worst case one of us goes into EPCOT while others wait around BW.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
On our arrival day we have a res at Flying Fish for dinner. We are not going into the park as the kids have 6 day park hoppers and don't want to burn a day on the first evening. Is there somewhere besides Guest Services inside the parks where we can purchase TiW card? Wife and I have AP's, so I guess worst case one of us goes into EPCOT while others wait around BW.

You don't have to go inside the parks to purchase there is guest relations Windows before you actually enter at all parks, like the one at Epcot the World Showcase entrance that will be close to you since it's right off the Boardwalk. Also you can do it at Disney Springs at guest relations as well. ;)

mbtohill

Original Poster
Can't you go to the Guest Services outside the International Gateway? That's where I got mine. No admission required. :)

You don't have to go inside the parks to purchase there is guest relations Windows before you actually enter at all parks, like the one at Epcot the World Showcase entrance that will be close to you since it's right off the Boardwalk. Also you can do it at Disney Springs at guest relations as well. ;)

Thanks to you both, been to Disney 20 times in the past 10 years and still didn't realize there was a Guest Services outside International Gateway, DUH!!! :oops: :banghead:

Rob562

Thanks to you both, been to Disney 20 times in the past 10 years and still didn't realize there was a Guest Services outside International Gateway, DUH!!! :oops: :banghead:

Technically it's a ticket window that does double-duty as Guest Services, kinda like the ones outside the front gates of Magic Kingdom. Since most people arriving at International Gateway are from the hotels and already have tickets, there isn't much demand for a dedicated Guest Services counter.

-Rob

JohnD

Agree. As a Florida Resident I had a Weekday Select Pass. After spending homecoming at my university in Central Florida, I found myself outside the Hollywood Studios gate on a Sunday morning. I upgraded to the then-Florida Resident Seasonal Pass at the window just outside the park before entering. And I also purchased my TIW card at DS (then Downtown Disney).

Phonedave

Back in the early days of Tiw (when it was Disney Dining Experience) the only place you could get it was at guest services outside the main gate of EPCOT.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom