Noodles - not for you! (Even longer!)

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
*sigh*

Sad to report, the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station is not scheduled to reopen June 19th - extending first from 2 weeks to 3 weeks, and now to 4 weeks of closure.

tk421-sw

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Man Thimblekisses's mom was going to try it for the first time this weekend, I forgot about that . Man. Thanks anyways!

righttrack

I especially enjoyed it because its not, nor has it ever been, a super crowded spot. Considering the mass of humanity in Frontierland around lunchtime, the Noodle Station, and the Plaza Pavillion before were a welcomed oasis.

SewIn2Disney

Ohhh :(
That was the first place I was going to stop and eat. I was totally looking foward to eating there.
Any word on when it will open, and any menu changes (if any?)
We'll be there June 20th-27th, and I hope to get in at least one meal there.

dhall

Better noodles at Seasons in Epcot

I'd tried the Terrace and it was OK (I had the Shrimp Noodles) -- not bad, but not anything to write home about. This past Saturday, I tried out Seasons (in the Epcot Land pavilion) and ordered a Garlic Chicken Chile Noodle bowl, and it was a lot better.

I was worried about how Seasons would work out -- the old version was our standard lunch stop in Epcot. I like the new layout a lot (and it seems like the grab and go displays will be a great addition).

mkepcotmgmak

Enderikari said:
Its not going to change it all, the reason its closed has absolutely nothing to do with the menu.

so then what's up? like facility problems?

i think the MK needs another full service, without all day characters, maybe a breakfast with characters, if they need another character meal, but they need to reopen the adventureland terrace restaurant.

CaliSurfer182

I have only had the chance to eat at the Noodle Station once, but I thought that it was very good, and the portions they give you are pretty big. I hope that it doesn't change that much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom