Non-Slip Covering in Bathtubs?

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Hi all,

As many of you know, we are bringing our sons for their 1st birthdays in January and they are happily able to bathe without the infant tub now. Do Disney tubs have a non-slip covering of some sort on the bottom so the boys aren't sliding all over the place? If not, we can bring a tub mat. We are staying at Wilderness Lodge in particular. Thanks!

Nemo14

Hi all,

As many of you know, we are bringing our sons for their 1st birthdays in January and they are happily able to bathe without the infant tub now. Do Disney tubs have a non-slip covering of some sort on the bottom so the boys aren't sliding all over the place? If not, we can bring a tub mat. We are staying at Wilderness Lodge in particular. Thanks!

Not sure of the tubs, but you can always lay a towel down on the bottom of the tub. We've had to do that on occasion.

luv

Not sure of the tubs, but you can always lay a towel down on the bottom of the tub. We've had to do that on occasion.
I was about to say the same thing!

I've never noticed that they are particularly slippery, but if they are, drop a towel in there and the problem is solved. :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We put a towel down too. Worked well. Have a great trip!

and as a side tip for those who bathe Pups at home, a bath towel or beach towel for larger Pups keeps them from slipping around too during the process.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Hi all,

Bring a tub mat. They do not have non-slip coatings.

Nicolle

I just got back from Disney, and my dad actually slipped in the shower at Pop Century. I did not feel any sort of non-stick coating in the shower.

minniemickeyfan

Agreed, always seem like the tubs are slippery and don't have a coating which surprises me. I guess after a lawsuit, they might.
Seriously though I put down a towel last time for my 1yo. I like the tub mat idea too. Wonder if Disney would have one if I called housekeeping? I'm trying to cut down on the packing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom