No room at the Inn

mwlillie

Went to book three rooms at Caribbean Beach Resort today and they are already out of standard rooms for the end of October.

My family has been going to CBR for the last 20 years. Is there any strategy, other than hope and wait, to obtain these three rooms? We need two beds in each room, and all of us are adults so the king bed and pirate rooms are out (note that even preferred rooms are no longer available).

I have reserved three rooms at Port Orleans Riverside, but I'm a little downcast because CBR is a family tradition.

Any advice?

Last edited:

epcotisbest

Went to book three rooms at Caribbean Beach Resort today and they are already out of standard rooms for the end of October.

My family has been going to CBR for the last 20 years. Is there any strategy, other than hope and wait, to obtain these three rooms? We need two beds in each room, and all of us are adults so the king bed and pirate rooms are out (note that even preferred rooms are no longer available).

I have reserved three rooms at Port Orleans Riverside, but I'm a little downcast because CBR is a family tradition.

Any advice?
Gotta admire someone who knows what they like and sticks with it. For us, we love staying at different places. Part of the fun for us is we are working on staying at all the WDW resorts, and we usually stay offsite once per year as well and we are doing the same thing, staying at different places. So far, the only repeat for us has been Wilderness Lodge, and Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes. Both wonderful and worth repeating.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Any advice?
Are you only checking with Free Dining? Have you checked without any discounts at all?

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

If you try to work with a TA they should be able to help figure out if it is one night that is causing problems, possibly helping you do a split stay to at least have part of your trip there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom