No more flash drives?

durangojim

Original Poster
Made a bounceback two weeks ago for November, received an envelope in the mail yesterday with the same info as the envelope that comes with the flash drive, but it now points you to a web address instead of the drive doing that. Wonder if they stopped the drives all together or just for repeat guests who have used MBs already?

2golftoday

Made a bounceback two weeks ago for November, received an envelope in the mail yesterday with the same info as the envelope that comes with the flash drive, but it now points you to a web address instead of the drive doing that. Wonder if they stopped the drives all together or just for repeat guests who have used MBs already?
We are going later this year with our daughter and her family on two separate reservations. They received the flashdrive and we only received the envelope. When I contacted Disney they said they are sent out randomly and there is no way to know who gets the flashdrive and who doesn't.

lilclerk

I booked a trip on 1/1 for September and didn't get the flash drive. I did get the little booklet with the magnet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom