No Lights?

freaklarm

Originally posted by mortimermouse
All the lighting was done for the original version of Illuminations, which was before those pavilions were built. Disney never budgeted to have lights added to the new ones, even after new versions of Illuminations were produced. Guess just another way to save some money.

I don't think that money was the reason for not putting lights on these pavillions, for the Millenium they have a huge budget for EPCOT and for the new I:RoE, so if they wanted to put lights on Norway and Morroco the would, as I said before is just a matter of who own the rights for these two building, wich are the countries themselves.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
The countries pony up most of the money to build their pavillions, and as such, have a HUGE say in what the pavillion will be. The pavillions that don't have lights is a result of the countries dictating it.

We've talked about it before, and some very reliable sources have stated this as the reasoning. Money is/was not an issue, and you should never expect those countries to have the lighting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom