No Fastpasses for Princess Fairytale hall

catmandoo

Original Poster
A friend of mine hit her 60 day mark today, and was unable to get PFTH for any of her days, she was wondering if it's just been all booked or if there might be some issue due to Anna and Elsa moving to Norway right around the time of her trip (May 31 - June 7th).

Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
That's Memorial Day time so it's probably just full because they also have one for Cinderella and Rupunzel in there too that is s seperate FP from Anna & Elsa. Anna & Elsa go extremely fast even right at 60 days because resort guests can do all days of their trip at their 60 day mark. :)

catmandoo

Original Poster
There were none for either side for her entire stay. After further research, it seems that they aren't offering any Fastpass+ after 5/26 to either side... seemingly until they decide what they are going to do with PFTH after A&E move.

sxeensweet

There were none for either side for her entire stay. After further research, it seems that they aren't offering any Fastpass+ after 5/26 to either side... seemingly until they decide what they are going to do with PFTH after A&E move.

I think it's just full like I mentioned that's Memorial Day vacation time even 5/26 and on. They wouldn't stop Cinderella and Rapunzel meet and greets that are in a seperate room in PFTH and seperate FP just because of being unsure of A&E. Just keep trying. :)

Herdman

Yeah, keep trying. It may be some kind of a glitch that will correct itself. I can't imagine that they would be all gone for those dates at the 60 day mark. Her trip starts the day after Memorial Day, and public schools virtually across the entire country would still be in session.

sxeensweet

Yeah, keep trying. It may be some kind of a glitch that will correct itself. I can't imagine that they would be all gone for those dates at the 60 day mark. Her trip starts the day after Memorial Day, and public schools virtually across the entire country would still be in session.

Alot of schools are finished here in Louisiana and most other southern states like Alabama, Mississippi, Georiga etc (not Florida and some of Texas they go after MD a few days) by Memorial Day so people take vacations the whole week and after. We stop earlier because we go back to school earlier mid August. Northern states often go into June but we never usually do down here. But yes that's why I said to keep trying it could be full and of course there could always be a glitch. But doubt it has anything to do with A&E possibly moving that the OP was wondering being its affecting Cinderella and Rapunzel too. :)

Last edited:

catmandoo

Original Poster
No, they are ceasing to offer FP+ around that time for Princess Fairytale Hall according to Kenny the Pirate, it will probably come back but not known when.

Yep, that's where I got the info as well. My friend said she has no problem waiting in lines if she has too. Hopefully all this silliness will be sorted out by the time my trip comes around in September.

beachlover4444

Most meet and greets along with fireworks and parades will no longer offer fastpass because there so little to give out to begin with. Also with Fastpass, it made the standby waits much longer so it was a guest displeaser all around.
thank heavens i am not a fan of fast pass when it slows the regular lines down to a crawl. i will wait an hour if i am moving but i hate just standing idle for long periods of time especially with kids

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom