No FastPass+ for Meet and Greets at DHS?

Ignohippo

Original Poster
Am I missing something? We have a toddler and were really hoping to get FP reservations for Buzz and Woody. It shows options for Rides and Shows but not a single M&G at DHS.

Am I missing them or are there really no FP's for M&Gs at DHS?

Weather_Lady

You're not missing anything. There is no FP+ for Buzz and Woody (or the other DHS characters, of which I'm aware, anyway -- although if you get there first thing, you shouldn't have any trouble at all seeing them. (Save your FP+ for Toy Story.) :)

dreamfinder

Most of the M&Gs at DHS simply aren't setup to handle FP+ & standby. The lone exception to this is Minnie, her location is set up seemingly for FP+ exclusively once they finally decide to make that go live.

DizneyPryncess

Yep, there were none when we went a few weeks ago. I agree with @Weather_Lady. We did character meet & greets first thing in the morning, and had short waits. We were first in line for Sofia, and then walked over to Jake who only had 2 people in line. Then we went over to Ralph who wasn't out yet. Waited about 20 minutes for him to come out. Buzz & Woody we didn't wait for, but that's only because DD isn't into them. But I imagine it's the same situation if you go when the park opens.

Ignohippo

Original Poster
Thanks folks. Our one year old is nuts for Buzz and Woody but there's no way we could (or would) make him stand in line to see any character at his age, especially without a stroller.

My experience with the Disney website and Fastpass+ are far less than optimal.

EricJ

FP's are mostly for dedicated areas, and most of the M&G's at DHS are in random locations--NY Street, the Animation Building, and Pixar Place (for Woody). Good hunting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom