No DND signs in the hotels anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachlover4444

Original Poster
Our Myrtle Beach ABC station posted a report that Walt Disney World is going to take away all Do Not Disturb signs from the rooms and that all rooms would be entered daily. Can anyone confirm this? I know someone who works at Art of Animation and they are giving people money back for opting out of cleaning service because they dont have enough housekeepers. I dont like anyone entering my room when I'm there because I leave some valuables there and like knowing I can trust my room wont be entered. The report mentioned it may be rolled out due to what happened in Las Vegas this year and for safety and security.

Disone

The report is true for the reason stated. Walt Disney World is eliminating DND signs.

peter11435

Our Myrtle Beach ABC station posted a report that Walt Disney World is going to take away all Do Not Disturb signs from the rooms and that all rooms would be entered daily. Can anyone confirm this? I know someone who works at Art of Animation and they are giving people money back for opting out of cleaning service because they dont have enough housekeepers. I dont like anyone entering my room when I'm there because I leave some valuables there and like knowing I can trust my room wont be entered. The report mentioned it may be rolled out due to what happened in Las Vegas this year and for safety and security.
The report is accurate.

You were never guaranteed they wouldn’t enter your room before either. They always had that right and ability.

Bolt

Make sure to check under your bed for a hiding cast member.

JoeCamel

Remember you don't own the room no matter how much you over pay. The owner or its agent has the right to enter the room at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom