No DME Tags and I leave in a Day!

cmcalpin

Hi Everyone,

I am leaving for DW on the 14th and I have yet to receive my DME Tags. I am not to worried about because I am booked for the service but it would be nice to have them. I just got off the phone with DVC services and the person I talked to suggested that I take my bags with me on the bus instead of letting it go on the transit system to the resort. I guess they are really having problems delivering peoples luggage on time (or same day)!

We are staying at Disney's Saratoga Springs's Resort from the 14th to the 23rd.
This will be our first time at Saratoga Spring's and first time back since we became DVC Members last March. We are very excited to say the least.

Has anyone stayed at Saratoga yet? I am bringing a guest who has never been to Disney anything before. I think I may take him to Pirates of the Carribean for his first ride.

Anyways, if anyone has any suggestions or thoughts, I would greatly apreciate.

Hope everyone has a very MICKEY day!!!

Craig

JPVonDrake

cmcalpin said:
Hi Everyone,

I am leaving for DW on the 14th and I have yet to receive my DME Tags. I am not to worried about because I am booked for the service but it would be nice to have them. I just got off the phone with DVC services and the person I talked to suggested that I take my bags with me on the bus instead of letting it go on the transit system to the resort. I guess they are really having problems delivering peoples luggage on time (or same day)!

We are staying at Disney's Saratoga Springs's Resort from the 14th to the 23rd.
This will be our first time at Saratoga Spring's and first time back since we became DVC Members last March. We are very excited to say the least.

Has anyone stayed at Saratoga yet? I am bringing a guest who has never been to Disney anything before. I think I may take him to Pirates of the Carribean for his first ride.

Anyways, if anyone has any suggestions or thoughts, I would greatly apreciate.

Hope everyone has a very MICKEY day!!!

Craig

The luggage delivery time (even without bag tags) has greatly improved, and is improving even more each day. Its up to you if you pull your own luggage, but I would take advantage of the service and provide your luggage claim tickets to the DME cast upon arrival and have them pull and deliver your bags. Just be sure to pack a change of outfit for your arrival as it has been very sunny and warm here in Florida! (perfect swimming weather too! :cool: )

Upvote 0

cmcalpin

Original Poster
Thank you for the advice. I do trully want to believe in the system, it's just all of the message boards with the terrible experiences my fellow Disney fans have been going through that I worry somewhat.

Thanks again JPVonDrake

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom