Night of Joy - Refurb ?

ImaginationHost

Original Poster
Last year, Timekeeper was open during Night of Joy, along with TTA. Since mansion is going down for refurb during this time, is something going to open up to replace it? Ie: COP?

Anyone?

ImaginationHost

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I doubt it'll be open. I don't think that attraction could stand nights w/ vandalizing kids in its current shape. They could very well destroy it.

Legacy

You know it is a real shame to have thousands of kids going to a Christian version of OzzFest at the Happiest Place on Earth... and the company has to worry about kids destroying everything....:(

Kinda makes you wonder.....

rmforney

Hey, just wondering... this is mostly for locals in the Orlando area.. but if anyone knows, did Night of Joy sell out? I've heard adds for Rock the Universe, Universals equivalent, but I have seen or heard anything for NOJ. I wasn't even sure if it was still going on....

Legacy

Originally Posted By rmforney-
Hey, just wondering... this is mostly for locals in the Orlando area.. but if anyone knows, did Night of Joy sell out? I've heard adds for Rock the Universe, Universals equivalent, but I have seen or heard anything for NOJ. I wasn't even sure if it was still going on....
They are both happening. The thing is what radio station you listen to determines which one you know about. I listen to Z88 and all I have heard about was Night of Joy. In fact it was annoying me that they werent mentioning Rock. Then I found out that they have been advertising Rock the Universe on MIX 105. The only reason I knew about who was going to be at Rock was because I went to the site.

It doesnt matter though, I have already got my tickets...

Legacy

Just in case anyone is interested... I heard on the radio this morning that Saturday night Nights of Joy tickets are sold out. They also said that only about 3000 tickets for friday are available. If you want to go see any of the performances out at Disney... get your tickets now...

Mookie

FYI: Both Nights of Joy were sold out in advance, no day of ticket sales. The ticket windows were open for guests with will-call tickets.

ok since this thread is kind of like dead,ill resurect it!ok noj was great!!!except for this guy who went around asking girls to be his girlfriend and the fact some guy pushed me off a curb running to see michelle vasquez and i hurt my ankle and couldnt walk for like an hour but the hm was down and i dont remember the cop or timekeeper being opened,the cop was very dark and looked abandoned like no one hadnt walked in their for bout 20 years it was kind of depressing seeing it just sitting there with nothing to do like a little puppy in a window of a closed store,just staring with those sad eyes begging you to play with it. o ya,one last thing: FREE HUGS!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom