NFL 2024 Season Discussion Thread (Current Champs: Kansas City Chiefs)

Dad 2 M & M

Surprised it was of so little consequence….

Sports Talk Radio in ATL (de facto Press Secretary for the Falcons) have been trying to convince/explain away the Cousins signing followed by the Draft debacle ….. the Media’s current take was “the Falcons knew they were losing a 1st round pick for tampering “ as the reason why they reached for Penix….thought being they’d not have a chance until the 2nd Round in 2025 to Draft a QB

They’ll have to quietly move off that stance as the penalty was minimal…..

mf1972

my takes so far for week 1. enjoyed the miamai/jacksonville game. happy the saints won. the giants played as bad as those uniforms looked. and so far as a play by play caller, brady was boring me. best game was chiefs/ravens. heck of a finish.

Minnesota disney fan

We enjoyed the evening game with the Lions and RAMs Sunday night. I really like the coach for the Lions and am glad to see them doing good. They were the underdogs for so many years, and I have a soft spot for the underdogs so I'm rooting for them, LOL.

mf1972

what a beat down in dallas today. as a saints fan, im ecstatic, but i expected a closer game & didn’t think they’d win. very impressive dominant win.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom