NFL 2024 Season Discussion Thread (Current Champs: Kansas City Chiefs)

mf1972

IMG_4540.jpeg

mf1972

going to my sister’s place today for a SB party. she’s having a taylor swift drinking game. every time she’s mentioned or shown on tv, u take a shot. thankfully i’m off tomorrow 🤪

Lilofan

going to my sister’s place today for a SB party. she’s having a taylor swift drinking game. every time she’s mentioned or shown on tv, u take a shot. thankfully i’m off tomorrow 🤪
Wonder what she's going to look like after 4 concerts in Japan, immediately flying to Vegas then after flying right back to West Coast Australia to resume her concert tour . 2 words - Jet Lag

Dad 2 M & M

It was just announced with Mahomes 3rd Super Bowl Win he is now tied for 2nd with Joe Montana with ONLY Brady having more???

Aikman also has 3, and Terry Bradshaw anyone? Bradshaw has 4.....AND SO DOES MONTANA

Mahomes is tied 4th/5th with Aikman, Behind Brady(7), Bradshaw(4) and Montana(4)

Mahomes is unreal and the greatest....

Last edited:

Smiley/OCD

Patrick is going to give Tom a run for his GOAT $$$ and Andy Reid is so much more palatable to watch and listen to than Belechick…not pretty, UGLY actually, but great teams find a way to win those ugly games…aah, maybe one day for me…lol

Dad 2 M & M

Patrick is going to give Tom a run for his GOAT $$$ and Andy Reid is so much more palatable to watch and listen to than Belechick…not pretty, UGLY actually, but great teams find a way to win those ugly games…aah, maybe one day for me…lol
Reid is now a genius….what a visionary

“Hey Patrick, go out and lead us to a TD!”

Excellent strategy

Andy’s learned much….wonder why he never told Donovan MacNab to do that?

Lilofan

Comedian Steve Harvey made a joke about Patrick. Steve was the host of a past ESPN awards show. Steve advised 5 African American QBs started in the playoffs that year. Harvey said he thought it was only 4 black QBs until Patrick took his helmet off. Many laughed including Patrick.

Minnesota disney fan

We’ve lost all semblance of common sense as a society?
I finally watched the news (which I usually avoid) and can't believe what is happening! I blame some of it on the media always being "on" what with tiktok, cell phones, videos everywhere. There is always someone wanting to be on the most recent media it seems. I know that's not all of it, but I feel the availability of this venue has something to do with some of it. Very sad statement of our society.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom