NFL 2023 Season Discussion Thread (Current Champs: Kansas City Chiefs)

So Over It

Did any of you see the getup Joe Burrow was wearing before the game?
21422c.png

Someone needs to tell Joe that Matt Reeves has already found a Joker for his The Batman trilogy, and he's wasting his time by auditioning before a big game like the Super Bowl.

Lilofan

Did any of you see the getup Joe Burrow was wearing before the game?
View attachment 621072

Someone needs to tell Joe that Matt Reeves has already found a Joker for his The Batman trilogy, and he's wasting his time by auditioning before a big game like the Super Bowl.
Hasn't been on the level of Dennis Rodman freak status , but then again no one will ever will be. Congrats to the Rams! Now you can party in a real night life city! The running joke of some NFL coaches back in the day is that if you the player don't improve you will be shipped to either Green Bay, Cleveland , etc. One may fill in Cincy to add to the list .

Last edited:

So Over It

Some rioting and looting going on in downtown Los Angeles tonight. Fans even climbed on top of a bus, tried to flip other vehicles, and sprayed graffiti on some buildings. This happened when the Dodgers won the World Series a couple years back. I feel for the downtown businesses after a LA championship. 🙁

Thankfully tonight's riots aren't as damaging as some past Lakers championship riots have been. Still not good though.

Lilofan

Some rioting and looting going on in downtown Los Angeles tonight. Fans even climbed on top of a bus, tried to flip other vehicles, and sprayed graffiti on some buildings. This happened when the Dodgers won the World Series a couple years back. I feel for the downtown businesses after a LA championship. 🙁

Thankfully tonight's riots aren't as damaging as some past Lakers championship riots have been. Still not good though.
I think the biggest free for all riot where fans stormed the field and the players ran for their lives is the 1974 MLB game with home team Cleveland Indians vs TX Rangers. It was called the 10 cent beer riot. Some many drunken fans took advantage of 10 cent beer night.

Minnesota disney fan

Contratulations to the "underdogs" Rams!!! I am a fan of Stafford and am glad he is finally playing for a great team:) He deserves a ring if anyone does. I also like the Bengals and Joe Burrow. I know Joe will go to many super bowls in his career. He is great.
A fun game to watch, especially without a Brady or a Rodgers, LOL.

So Over It

Video of a shop and restaurant getting broken into, looted during the LA riots after Sunday's Super Bowl victory for the Rams.

JPPT1974

Rams won it and glad that they did as was however rooting for the Bengals. But they had likable teams as well as Stafford who has been nothing but class in playing twelve seasons with the Lions that are usually winless and hapless. But hope things will turn around.

Dad 2 M & M

Can't believe the Falcons are reportedly still in the running for Deshaun Watson. A couple of things MUST happen:

1) The calendar must read June 1st - that's when Matt Ryan's cap number (and many others) reduces
2) Grady Jarrett must agree to retooling his contract or being traded. He has not been willing to extend his contract as he wants to test free agency.

If the Falcons land Watson, it is going to take a genius to fill out their roster. Already in Cap Purgatory, they would then have given much Draft capitol........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom