Next Trip - Next Week! (11/15 - 11/20)

mightynine

Original Poster
This one's unexpected, as a friend of mine knows someone else who is a contracted employee of Disney, and as such apparently gets a bunch of CM discounts that she has to burn or she'll lose. Long story short, I get invited along for the ride.

The week before Turkey Day isn't a time I've gone before, so I'm just curious as what to expect re: crowds, touring groups, etc.

I'm expecting it won't be too crowded, but the number of people in the parks should increase as the week goes on like any other time I've been there.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Could a mod move this to Trip Planning? Didn't mean to put this in General Discussion.

tjnpd116

I'll be there from 11/17 to 11/23. Im hopeing that its low attendance up until that saturday, but i'll have fun anyway!!!!!

harveyt0206

We went the week of Thanksgiving in 2003 and 2004. Both years the parks were perfect up til Wednesday. That is when we started noticing a big change in the crowds. The Friday after Thanksgiving was really busy when we went. But we still had a great time and I'm sure you will too. Have fun. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom