Next question!

momof2girls

Hi everyone! I'm looking for some advice on how to plan my days. I'm not one of those commando type vacationers but since this our first time and it'll just be me with the two girls, I think I need a plan of action! :rolleyes: What are some rides that we just can NOT miss?? Which rides do I fastpass? Which do I do first? And save for later? I'm talking each park here. Any opinions??

Kadee

That is a very difficult question to answer without really knowing you or your girls. There are rides that are MUST DO's for me on EVERY trip that others on here can not stand to even think about doing again. If I were you, I'd go to www.disneyworld.com and read up on every attraction on every park (if they still list them all.....I'm not sure). Then make your plan based on you and your daughters' likes and dislikes. But, just for kicks, I will list a few of my favorites from each park. I KNOW I'll forget some, but here they are:

MK: Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Caribbean
Peter Pan
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Buzz LightYear

Epcot: SpaceShip Earth
Test Track
Living with the Land
The Living Seas Pavillion
OK......EVERYTHING at Epcot! I love the whole park!!!!!

MGM: Great Movie Ride

AK: K. Safari
Tough to be a Bug
Pangani Forest Trails
Conservation Station (or what ever it is called now)
I haven't been on Everest yet, but I'm sure I'll love it.

I know I am forgetting some things, but it's been a while since I've been.

Upvote 0

tink81

MK
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Hall of Presidents
Tomorrowland Transit Authority

EPCOT
Spaceship Earth
Test Track
American Adventure
Rio Del Tiempo

MGM
Tower of Terror
Rockin Rollercoaster
Lights, Motors, Action!
Beauty and the Beast (show)

AK
Everest (duh)
Kilimajaro Safari
Dinosaur
Festival of the Lion King (show)

Have fun!

Upvote 0

MOMI2KIDS

Our kiddos were 4&6 last trip and we all LOVED Buzz lightyear ride, we used fastpass. We must have rode this 6 times total in our trip. We loved all the character rides, Snow white, Pirates,Pooh,Peter Pan, Carosel, Dumbo, Tea cups (must do for us). haunted mansion they can't wait to do this again. Loved Mickey Philharmagic, although they say should be donald's as you don;t see mickey just alot of donald LOL.
They want to try Space mountain this time.
MGM they liked Little lermaid, great movie ride, they didn't like Indian Jones very well. They like muppets.Playhouse disney was ok, but they are too big now, they are telling me that.
AK, liked tough to be a bug, safari was great, lion king was great, tarzan they didn't like as well,triceratops spin was good too. They liked the conservation station or whatever it is called.

I'm sure there is alot more but you get the idea.
Kids want to try Stitch, wasn't open our last trip, i hear the shoulder restraints are some hurtful, not sure what to think.
My son loves stitch so we will see. They are already planning what they want to see.

have fun planning, our last trip we just went with the flow, it worked out ok, but we didn't get to see as much as if we had planned it out better.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom