Next gen what are you waiting for

Bparso87

Original Poster
I am a cod guy but have not played it as my has I used to. I hope that next gen can really but some in life into a great franchise. What are you looking forward to the most in next gen?

erasure fan1

So far I am not looking forward to anything. That is why I will not be getting either system at launch. I hope the 2nd round of games have some real wow factor.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
As far as games go I am looking forward to Titanfall, COD: Ghosts and the next Halo.

When it comes to the consoles themselves I am looking forward to the game designers having a good deal more power to work with. I expect the first round of games to be a tick or two above what we currently see on the 360 and PS4, but I think the real changes in appearance and game-play will be in a couple of years when the programmers know how squeeze every ounce out of what they have.

Since I am getting an XB1 I am eagerly awaiting a much improved Kinect and voice control and well as integration with my entire entertainment system.

disney fan 13

Though i'm grabbing PS4 at launch, I'm really looking forward to round II (2014)

Games like...
-The Division
-Dying Light
-The Order

Those are titles that will start to use the power of the next gen systems.

So far I am not looking forward to anything. That is why I will not be getting either system at launch. I hope the 2nd round of games have some real wow factor.

That's also how I feel. Normally when a new generation of consoles are released I am looking forward to the launches and usually get 1 console close to launch. This time I'm not interested in them right away and have plenty of PS3 games and some games on other consoles I want to play and complete. Not to mention after PS4 and XB1 are released, there should be some great deals on PS3 and 360 games from retailers wanting to make room for the new consoles. I remember that happening with XBox and PS2 after the 360 and PS3 were released.

Voxel

President of Progress City
I have games I am really waiting for but I know I will have a long wait. Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy 15, but waiting for those games I will probably pick up The Order, Knack and some others.

PraiseTheSun

Until Kingdom Hearts 3 rears its head I am going to stick with PC for a year or two. Whatever Rockstar are cooking up, apparently a sequel to an existing IP, that could bring my inevitable PS4 forward. I'd rather have Max Payne 4 than Red Dead Redemption 2 purely for where RDR ended.

From what I've seen so far of next-gen, that isn't a current-gen title, The Division looks very promising indeed.

WED99

Watch Dogs, The Crew, The Division and Assassins Creed 4.

I only buy open world games because they're the only games I find worth my money. Luckily most next gen games are open world, seems to be the trend. It's also odd that the only games I'm interested in buying this generation are Ubisoft games, I think they're quickly growing into the largest and most notable third party developer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom