Newlyweds-Nick and Jessica

MarioMagic15

Original Poster
hey everyone, anybody else here enjoy watching this show? i like it, it's pretty funny :lol:

what show do u prefer, Til Death Do us Part, or Newlyweds?

nikimsu2002

Definately Newlyweds. My roommate and I watched tonight and got really excited cuz Nick was in Detroit for the Thanksgiving Day Parade. It was cool to see all the landmarks that I know where they are and even see some local personalities like the radio DJs. I thought it was hilarious though when they were sticking their head out the window of the limo to smell the Detroit air. Trust me, the air in Detroit does NOT smell that good!

Blizz

LOL, i am a little bias. My cuz is the editor of Newlyweds. I think its funny, kinda like a younger Osbournes thing going on. And its hard to think that one person can be that ditzy...

aim

:sohappy: I am a HUGE, HUGE fan of the show!! I just love Nick and Jessica!!!! I try to watch every episode. I heard that the first season will be going on DVD either in Spring or in Summer!!! I can't wait! :sohappy:

*EDIT* I just saw that you mentioned the other show. I've not watched it. It doesn't look good to me.

JBSLJames

Tough call, but I would go with Newlyweds. Both shoes have Cincinnati ties. Nick is from the area as is Carmen. I like the way Nick wears his Reds and Bearcats stuff on the show.

As for the two young ladies, they are definitely not hard on the eyes.

I did think the idea for Dave and Carmens wedding invitation was pretty original though. A little morbid but pretty original.

imagineer99

I think that Jessica knows that acting like a moron is why people watch. She probably puts a lot of it on just to keep ratings up. Afterall, no human being could be that stupid? right?:veryconfu

It is a very entertaing show! MTV always does a great job editing their reality shows so that they are really funny...

When Jessica couldn't pronounce any of the words in the script, I was laughing really hard. And who can forget, the purchase of $1400 sheets:eek: :lol:

Dizknee_Phreek

i love watching Newlyweds! i don't know why i started watching it, but after seeing it for the first time, i was hooked!

Til Death Do Us Part, is a different story. i thought it might be good, but i watched an episode or two, and hated it. it's so boring, and those two are such an unlikely couple, imo. i prefer Newlyweds.

mandib

Newlyweds any day. I've watched Til' death do us Part but I get bored and turn it off. Plus I doubt it will last. Oh another redeeming factor of Newlyweds is Nick. Hes hot!!! :) Plus you can never predict what will come out of Jessicas mouth. BTW I've said platamapus before too. Power to us blondes!

ISTCrew20

I love Newlyweds. Jessica Simpson is my #1 celebrity girlfriend...She's awesome. I watched a little of "Til Death Do Us Part" and it was funny to me, where Carmen kept singing Hey Ya, and wouldnt stop:lol:

aim

:lol: Honestly, if you had cameras in your faces like that to catch every moment of your life, you would probably say some stupid stuff!! It has to the best reality show on TV, IMO! I can't wait to get it on DVD! w00t

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom