New Year's Eve Fireworks, WHat did you think?

goofyfan13

Wow, im surprised looking at this how many people were at Epcot. I too was at Epcot and was blown away by the fireworks. It had the be the best display that I have ever seen, what made it even better is the fact that it wasn't pouring like last year! We were able to watch it from the entrance to the world showcase from future world between the two shops (sorry im drawing a blank right now). And while it was simialar to last year, I thought that there were some things done differantly, like I don't remember seeing the fireworks shooting off from behind each country during the countdown, like USA was 10, then the countdown went clockwise, and the individual country fireworks seemed differant from what I remember, and the main show seemed a little differant, maybe it was just me, but thats what I thought. All in all, it was a blast, I loved how they had the dance parties going on, the only thing I didn't like was walking through the innoventions breezways while everyone was blowing their horns full blast, talk about one painful echo.:mad: :lol: I just hope though that I can return next year, because this year was absolutely amazing! :sohappy: :sohappy: Two thumbs way up!!

I thought they were amazing I wasn't in the park but was on my balcony at my APT and could watch all the parks firing off at once it was amazing the way they lite up they sky. it looked like EPCOT and the MK were in time to luanch there fireworks at the same time. I can only imagine what it would be like to be inside the parks.

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by 10 min. to wdw
I thought they were amazing I wasn't in the park but was on my balcony at my APT and could watch all the parks firing off at once it was amazing the way they lite up they sky. it looked like EPCOT and the MK were in time to luanch there fireworks at the same time. I can only imagine what it would be like to be inside the parks.

You must live pretty close to be able to see the fireworks! That has to be cooler than all get out! :)

Hmmm.. moving to Orlando sounds better and better as I get closer to getting my Bachelors Degree ;)

drp4video

I was at MGM and loved Sorcery in the Sky. With the live bands it was such a party atmosphere. They gave out the hats and noisemakers at Fantasmic at the 6:30 show-younger kids went nuts with the noisemakers. Oh my aching ears! But it was fun.

Dinner at Hollywood and Vine-not so good-dirty plates, reservation was for 9:30 and we sat down at 10:30-felt rushed. All in all tho-it was great. If I go again next year, I will try a different park just for the experience.

Originally posted by ntn_haqqer
You must live pretty close to be able to see the fireworks! That has to be cooler than all get out! :)

Hmmm.. moving to Orlando sounds better and better as I get closer to getting my Bachelors Degree ;)

*points at user name* also I should add I'm on the top floor of my apt building and can look right out over all the trees right at wdw. I can see the tree of life from my apt as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom