New water park attraction?

beast

Original Poster
I read sometime last year that one of the water parks was going to receive a new attraction.

Has anyone heard more about this? Does anyone know which park it will be located in and what type of water ride it will be?

Thanks.

bailey5697

On the travel channel all this week they are airing "America's top 10 Water Parks" and I believe both Disney water parks were on there. ANyway, I think they did mention a few new attractions, but they weren't specific!

ToTBellHop

It's rumored to go to Typhoon Lagoon, but I haven't heard much of this project in over a year...consider it dormant, if not extinct...

Jammin2054Slamm

I a while ago I heard that Blizzerd beach was going to get a new attraction.The attraction was a ride were you go done on a single,double or triple tube and you go back and forth like on a giant half pipe. :sohappy: :drevil:

Jammin2054Slamm

This isn't rumored but I thought it might fit well in Blizzard Beach. It is a tobbgane rce were you site in these four person tubes and you go down. :D

AddyL

They have one of those half-pipe things at my local water park (Honolulu). I went on it and it was pretty fun, but scary. THEN I found out that an employee had fallen off the loading area into the pipe and died! :eek: Now all the employees are harnessed to the top of the slide. Still, if you can die from falling down the half-pipe, how safe can it be to ride down it in a little inner tube? I don't think I'll be going on that one any time soon!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Jammin2054Slamm
This isn't rumored but I thought it might fit well in Blizzard Beach. It is a tobbgane rce were you site in these four person tubes and you go down. :D

They have that now :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom