New update to iOS My Disney Experience includes Touch ID

nelsonj3

I'm really glad they finally incorporated Touch ID. I got tired of entering the password. I know it doesn't ask for it all the time, but Touch ID is much faster and still secure.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
The new update seems to have unlinked all my reservations - room, dining, FP+.
Also, the app refuses to accept my confirmation number, telling me I have to call a Disney rep. :banghead:

Everything still intact on my iPad, where I did not complete the update.

Any ideas what went wrong?

ETA - Never mind. Once I logged out and logged back in, all was well.
:) I am happy again.

mf1972

Also, the app refuses to accept my confirmation number, telling me I have to call a Disney rep. :banghead:

happened to me too. nearly freaked. sure glad I read your post.:D

Seanual757

Did the update so far everything is working and our 4 resort reservations are still linked as well as our dining reservations.

Innkeeper's Club

I think I had the same problem as you. After the update was finished when I clicked the app it said I was logged in, however it did not show any of my hotel reservations, dining reservations and etc. When I clicked logout the screen went black and back to my home screen with my other apps. After that I went onto my the My Disney Experience site on my computer and thankfully everything was there which it was. Anyway when I clicked on the app again I then went to where it said my profile and happened to see my e-mail which I login with, so all I had to do was type in my password and everything was there. In the past when there was updates it always showed my e-mail and password for me to login. The one thing I can't do is the Touch ID since I still have an iPhone 5, however even if I had a 5s, 6, 6+ or 6s which I plan to get this fall, I would still not use that feature.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom