New unique FP+ attraction sound effects at tap?

MissM

Original Poster
Today we headed over to MK to take advantage of the nicer weather. I booked us FP+ for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (amazed a 2:35-3:35pm showed up like 11:30pm one night before for today), HM and Big Thunder.

I noticed when we went on Mine Train, it made a different chime but honestly, didn't think much of it. Until we went to HM and the green confirmation chime was different yet again - and more HM appropriate. Big Thunder was the same way. Being that it only lasts a couple seconds and the parks are very noisy, I didn't really hear them well. But enough to notice it wasn't generic.

Is this new? I don't remember everything having more unique "green light" chimes before.

Sorry this is a bit vague, but just kinda something I noticed.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Some touch points were exhibiting different sounds when we were there in June. We noticed more of them when we were there last month.

MissM

Original Poster
Some touch points were exhibiting different sounds when we were there in June. We noticed more of them when we were there last month.
Yeah it was like, "wait? what was that chime?!" but of course you can't do it again.

dreamfinder

I think this goes back to the Star Wars LE Magic Bands. People were reporting the touch points at Star Tours making different sounds if you used the LE band vs a regular band.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom