New TS3 Set is up

kennygman77

Original Poster
The characters from up are floating their home to Animal Kingdom and a great new TS3 themed set is in its place in Animation building.

BrerFrog

Do the Up characters really belong in DAK?

I think one could build a strong case for them. South America may not be a part of AK, but some of the park's less-crowded walkways feel like a real jungle. So I think they do fit in there to some extent, it is not as perfect of a fit as it can be, but I think it is good.

Figment632

I think one could build a strong case for them. South America may not be a part of AK, but some of the park's less-crowded walkways feel like a real jungle. So I think they do fit in there to some extent, it is not as perfect of a fit as it can be, but I think it is good.

Well I meant that the film really had nothing to do with animals :shrug:

Neverland

Well I meant that the film really had nothing to do with animals :shrug:

Well, Kevin the bird was some sort of extremely rare species, and a bunch of the movie was about protecting her from Muntz. The movie was first and foremost a movie dealing with letting go, etc., but there were animals in there, too. :)

Figment632

Well, Kevin the bird was some sort of extremely rare species, and a bunch of the movie was about protecting her from Muntz. The movie was first and foremost a movie dealing with letting go, etc., but there were animals in there, too. :)

It wouldn't bother me to see them in DAK I just think theu would be better in AL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom