New to WDW Magic Band Question

Sherry002

Original Poster
We just we received our MBs in the mail. When i look on MDE the band numbers are on my acct at MDE. Do we have do do anything to link our MB to anything or is it already linked? Thank you.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
They are assigned to individuals? If so then you are good. Make sure you have at least one person set to make reservations for all in your party.

dreamfinder

It sounds like you ordered them (either the complementary ones, or the paid upgrades) as part of a room reservation. If so, they are all set to be used. The only way you would need to link a band is if you ordered one from ShopDisney directly that wasn't part of a room reservation. Those I believe are still sold unlinked and would need to be added.

Last edited:

JohnD

It sounds like you ordered them (either the complementary ones, or the paid upgrades) as part of a room reservation. If so, they are all set to be used. The only way you would need to link a band is if you ordered one from ShopDisney directly that wasn't part of a room reservation. Those I believe are still sold unlinked and would need to be added.

Or if you purchase a band from a gift shop while at WDW and want to use it immediately.

Sherry002

Original Poster
Thank you all. They were the complimentary ones, so I guess I'm all set. I will probably want to link it to a credit card when we arrive, so I guess I can do that when we arrive.

mlee10

Thank you all. They were the complimentary ones, so I guess I'm all set. I will probably want to link it to a credit card when we arrive, so I guess I can do that when we arrive.

You should be able to link a credit card in the Disney App!

Eamethyst

We just we received our MBs in the mail. When i look on MDE the band numbers are on my acct at MDE. Do we have do do anything to link our MB to anything or is it already linked? Thank you.
Even though the magic bands are in your account and linked, sometimes they are not active. Log into your account. You will see your tickets and magic bands and other info. If you have other tickets, bands in your account other then yours you can reserve fast passes up to 60 days if your are staying on site. If your aren't staying on site then you can reserve fast passes every 30 days. I believe 3 a day. You can link a credit card to your account.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom