New to this whole MDE thing...

HollyAD

Original Poster
I am considering getting my tickets from Undercover tourist. Some people staying in our room want different tickets due to how many days they are staying. We all must have the same number of days if we get our tickets with our reservations. So...we decided to buy tickets separate. Undercover tourist says their tickets are FP+ and RFID. How does this work when I was to get my fast passes? Am I going to be able to link these to my reservation and get my fast passes? Please let me know any experience you have had with undercover tourist. Thanks!

We have been to WDW many times but have never used a magic band or fastpass+.

Rob562

After you receive your tickets, you just have to link them to your MDE profile using the barcode or serial number on the back. Once they're linked, you'll have access to FP+ starting 60 days out from your check-in date.

If you're staying at a Disney hotel, you'll get Magic Bands with your room reservation. If the hotel reservation is also linked to your profile, the Bands will be able to access the tickets on your profile, too. So once the tickets are linked, there's no need to carry them with you. (Though I always suggest carrying them with you the first day you use the Bands in case there was some kind of a problem with the linking)

-Rob

HollyAD

Original Poster
After you receive your tickets, you just have to link them to your MDE profile using the barcode or serial number on the back. Once they're linked, you'll have access to FP+ starting 60 days out from your check-in date.

If you're staying at a Disney hotel, you'll get Magic Bands with your room reservation. If the hotel reservation is also linked to your profile, the Bands will be able to access the tickets on your profile, too. So once the tickets are linked, there's no need to carry them with you. (Though I always suggest carrying them with you the first day you use the Bands in case there was some kind of a problem with the linking)

-Rob
Thank you for the info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom