New to gaming

PopCentury

I haven’t played a lot of Disney games but I know the Xbox one has a bunch.
There are a lot of Star Wars games but I’ve only played a few.
Other games off the top of my head
-Disneyland Adventures(2011)
-Epic Mickey 2
-Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse
-Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and Lion King

khlaylav

Disney games are tricky. Disney themselves haven't put out any games but have partnered with others. One of your best bets if you're okay with JRPGs would be to go with Kingdom Hearts-my recommendation would be to buy the 1.5 HD and 2.5 Remix. Things get confusing quickly with the series, but you get to go through a lot of different Disney worlds alongside of Donald Duck and Goofy to start.

Other games to buy would be the Disney Afternoon Collection and the aforementioned Disney Classic Games. All three of these games are now available on both the PS4 and the Xbox One. Disney's pretty good about exclusivity so for Disney games themselves, the console itself doesn't matter. I like PS4 because I find their exclusives better but Xbox One has Gamepass which is a great value for games in general.

In summary, either PS4 or Xbox One would be your best bet for now.

erasure fan1

Hi new to gaming here and was wondering whats the best console for a new gamer that has Disney games.
Unfortunately Disney and video games don't really go together all that well. Especially in the current era of gaming. I don't think it matters what system you get as there really isn't too much that is exclusive. Personally I'm an Xbox guy so that would be my suggestion. Game pass is a fantastic value for what you get plus a lot of the xbox 360 Disney games are available through backwards compatibility.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom