New system

SpiffyScribbles

Original Poster
I havn't been able to get to Disney since they added the Magic Bands and new Fastpass in advance stuff. Can you still get fastpasses "the old fashioned" way, or do you have to reserve everything in advance?

SpiffyScribbles

Original Poster
Is it pretty flexible, or does it all feel planned out, and is it hard to get the fastpasses you want in advance? Sorry for all the questions I'm just a bit wary of the new system, it's probably not as annoying as I think it is.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Book your first three online before you go, then after they're used, you can queue up for some more at the kiosks (just like standing in line for the old paper FPs

Flippin'Flounder

You are going to want to book online, but if you decide that you want to change while you are in the park, go to a kiosk. This way, you can make sure to get the ride you want. Also, you can get more FP+ after they are done, so do them early, but not too early, because you want to take advantage of early hours

RonAnnArbor

But to reiterate -- make sure you book in advance -- do not think you will be able to get the FP you want at the kiosks -- on busy days, there is almost nothing to book in the park itself...all major attractions in the parks need to be booked in advance on busy days if you want a fastpass for them, and many are not even available with advance booking if you wait too long to select. "Leftovers" are available at the park.

DisneyDreamer08

We were there the first week in Dec, so not a super busy time. We booked all our FP ahead of time with no issues. However while we there that week, we tried to make changes to both times & rides to accommodate our 4 year old and had very little success. Even 3 or 4 days out, most popular rides were gone for the day ( Toy Story Mania, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain) So once you are actually there, I would plan on keeping what you have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom