News New Spaceship Earth Lounge Coming to EPCOT

V_L_Raptor

They’re going for softball patching in Epcot right now, it seems. The park needs this lounge like I need diphtheria, but they can sell booze somewhere new.

Isn’t that just the Magic of Possibility in action? They’re realizing the possibility of a new F&B location. Be still, my beating heart.

Karakasa

So, how much they gonna charge for the dessert party they're 100% gonna put in here?

... I'm only being half-sarcastic, I'm down for it if it's an actually halfway-decent value.

Tha Realest

Could they use the funds from sales to pay for the refurb of the ride????
I’d gladly buy a PSL for the SSE lounge if they keep the ride as is but improve the track to e tend the life another few decades. And, fix the top/descent and bring in Benedict Cumberbatch to do the narration.

tparris

Something I just realized from the concept art, it seems like they may be removing the dividers in between the windows on the Project Tomorrow building, creating a more expansive view into the park.
IMG_2295.jpeg
IMG_2296.jpeg

James Alucobond

Something I just realized from the concept art, it seems like they may be removing the dividers in between the windows on the Project Tomorrow building, creating a more expansive view into the park.View attachment 808277View attachment 808278
Nice catch. The facade could definitely use some help since it’s now so prominent behind Dreamers Point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom