New ride?

LPK

Original Poster
According to RCDB seaworld is getting a new ride. Yet i cannot find anything that mentions anything about the ride. :veryconfu

Anyone know anything?

crazydaveh

LPK said:
Oh. Thats disappointing. :(

Why do you say that? SeaWorld isn't Disney or Universal when it comes to rides or attractions, instead it's about the animals much like DAK.

They have two great rides, JTA and Kraken and with the new additions it will help those who can't ride the two existing rides enjoy themselves!

The Shamu Coaster out in Texas is apparently very popular!

ISTCrew20

"If you think of Walt Disney World, it doesn't really have a lot for the little ones," McAlpine said. "And Universal skews old. So it's logical SeaWorld is revamping to compete."

what?!

AndyP

ISTCrew20 said:
"If you think of Walt Disney World, it doesn't really have a lot for the little ones," McAlpine said. "And Universal skews old. So it's logical SeaWorld is revamping to compete."

what?!

My thoughts exactly :hammer:

'Believe' sounds good :)

LPK

Original Poster
crazydaveh said:
Why do you say that? SeaWorld isn't Disney or Universal when it comes to rides or attractions, instead it's about the animals much like DAK.

They have two great rides, JTA and Kraken and with the new additions it will help those who can't ride the two existing rides enjoy themselves!

The Shamu Coaster out in Texas is apparently very popular!
I wont want to ride on a little kids coaster. :p I was hoping there'd be another big ride there. The more the merrier!

Valawen9

crazydaveh said:

JTA scared the crap outta me...yet I'll go on the Hulk, Dueling Dragons, Kumba, or Montu like they're nothing. lol

I dunno why, but anything involving a boat and a drop makes me incredibly nervous and I freak out.:lol:

crazydaveh

Think about it... SeaWorld has Shamu and many other marine life animals. It's a different ballgame there than the MK or Uni!

I honestly would love to see the third ride of the original "trilogy" that was planned for the park, but the third ride is still a few years away.

The Shamu coaster will be what it is... for the young uns!

Remember, the more beer your drink, the bigger the coaster Shamu can build!

disneydaft

crazydaveh said:
I honestly would love to see the third ride of the original "trilogy" that was planned for the park, but the third ride is still a few years away.

Remember, the more beer your drink, the bigger the coaster Shamu can build!

What was the third ride meant to be?

Kraken is probably my favourite coaster in Florida I've got to ride it a few times whenever we visit SW.

Kids are people, too, so I guess them having their own coaster is cool. I never heard this Sea World third ride "trilogy" concept. Could anyone elaborate? If you have JTA and Kraken, what would be the third concept. The Bermuda Triangle? No, probably not, too new of a myth. Maybe a Leviathan ride with fire effects? Or a Nessie ride?

speck76

It will be a long time before Sea World adds another large ride. JTA and Kraken were added to give the park some appeal for a certain crowd. If they add many more large attractions, they run the risk of hurting Busch Gardens. Instead, the focus is now on making the shows more entertaining, adding more family-friendly attractions, and opening the new Waterpark (which has been pushed back)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom