New Princess Breakfast

cj2me

Has anyone attended the New Princess breakfast in Epcot-Norway. I heard it has a lot more princesses than the one in the castle. Any auggestions on which one we should attend?

disneyfam

Indications are this breakfast is the next best thing to the Castle. We have already booked for our trip in late Sept. Belle, Snow White, Mary Poppins, Sleeping Beauty, and possibly Esmeralda, Pocahontas to appear. I'd go with this one if unable to book at the castle.

Upvote 0

Shannon_Yensid

My friends and i will be going to wdw in feb. of 03 and one of the girls (kaci) LOVE's the princesses....i was wondering if anyone knew if this new breakfast would be sticking around until feb.?

Upvote 0

disneyfam

My understanding is that the original test phase was from July 28th - October 26th 2002. After speaking with Disney directly to book, they have extended it well into November due to the demand. Unsure if it will be around after that.

Upvote 0

MEBSTinkerbell

it has been extended

The Princess Story Book Breakfast has been extended until the rest of the year. It is true that Cinderella and Ariel will not be at the breakfast. Hope this helps:king:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom