News New Pirates of the Caribbean-themed lounge

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I believe up to a few days ago

Menus removed and windows covered. Looks like they’ve added an ODV cart to the old Aladdin gift shop area in an attempt to add food offerings. Worlds busiest theme park with multiple QSR locations closed.
It was open two weeks ago…

Meh…makes sense…nobody is buying food anyway…it seems

jpeden

In the Parks
No

mf1972

Did the spring roll cart kick the bucket too?

IMO, Tortuga Tavern became irrelevant once they quit serving Tex-Mex, which was some time after 2014. I know it came out of the same kitchen as Pecos Bill, but when some of the items were simply moved to the PB menu, there were some changes made to them and they weren’t as good as they used to be. The taco salads and burritos at Tortuga Tavern were always good and the portions were large.
we miss those taco salads with the fixings bar. if i remember it was a good price for what u got.

easyrowrdw

I think I've ordered maybe 1 drink maybe ever at a theme park. Freedom of choice is a good thing, even if it's overpriced and watered down.

I will never understand why people care so much what other people do.
Too many times encountering loud drunk people at Epcot is the reason I care.
I wouldn't want it to become like Epcot
Yeah, that's the issue I see with alcohol at the parks. It doesn't seem to be as bad at Hollywood or AK though.

jeanericuser001

This could prove interesting. Mexico pavilion at epcot has a tequila bar. Could this end up being a rum bar or are we getting a bunch of Caribbean tourist drinks? Then again with all the screaming kids and annoyances, maybe the adults could use a few libations to calm the nerves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom