New Pavement outside of Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade

Horizonsfan

Original Poster
Wasn’t sure where to post this, feel free to combine if another thread is more appropriate. The pavement project in front of the Shootin’ Arcade is complete and a new look has debuted.

The dusty colored pavement features the “rustic” cuts similar to new fantasyland and the Magic Carpets area, along with horseshoe prints and bird prints:
IMG_4864.jpeg
IMG_4865.jpeg
IMG_4866.jpeg

Last edited:

JoeCamel

Wasn’t sure where to post this, feel free to combine if another thread is more appropriate. The pavement project in front of the Shootin’ Arcade is complete and a new look has debuted.

The dusty colored pavement features the “rustic” cuts similar to new fantasyland and the Magic Carpets area, along with horseshoe prints and bird prints:
View attachment 746585View attachment 746586View attachment 746587
Looks good is that where the sewage leak was?

DisneyCane

That's kind of disappointing. MK has mostly stuck with the old painted concrete slurry while DL and DLP have put a lot of effort into refreshing and adding greater detail to their paving over the years.
Be happy that they didn't cost reduce and make it dirt and say that it is for authenticity!

Goofyernmost

That's kind of disappointing. MK has mostly stuck with the old painted concrete slurry while DL and DLP have put a lot of effort into refreshing and adding greater detail to their paving over the years.
Funny thing is I thought it was probably one of the most detailed depiction of a western street that I have seen. Was it somewhat like that before? If so I never noticed it, but natural looking variances of color of the fake dirt, the cracks in the soil, the boot prints, the hoof prints and chickens foot prints seemed quite detailed. At least in the picture it looks like a real dirt surface to me. What's missing that I'm not thinking about?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom