New Party for MK idea

fusionblaz

Original Poster
Just a idea I had but, I think It would be cool if the MK had a party that was similar to grad night but for everyone, for instance like Mickey's Club Party or something. Have a club themed parade, which could very well be done since Tokyo Disneyland has a New Years Eve Countdown Parade that is kind of club/dance themed. They could also have a club/dance firework show, which would be very easy, just add some club lights to it.

I really do not know why this was not thought of by Disney or brought up? Course there is no way to let them know my idea. A lot of people like to go to night clubs, Yeah there would be a issue of a lack of alcohole LOL but, still it could be done.

I am sure it would get a lot more attendence than Pirate and Princess Party lol. Just my opinion.

dannb1001

Now that would be cool, and your right, probably would be a lot more addendence than Pirate and Princess. Course I am into club lighting and stuff so, that would be right up my ally LOL.

Although this type of party may be a lot better at Epcot. Perhaps. MK is more kid related, I guess a club party could be made more "cute", Tokyo Disneyland has done this before like you meantioned for NYE countdown parade and also they did a Club Disney stage show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom