New Pal Mickey Clothes

LpMcQuack

Original Poster
In time for Christmas,saw 2 brand new clothes for Pal Mickey..............Santa Claus & Pirate clothes................speaking of Pirates..WDCC released a the 2nd in the series of POTC Figurines.........."Fire at Will", featuring the orginal Captain of the Wicked Wench barking his orders...........saw the oufits at Mousegears at Epcot, & the figurine at the Art story next to SSE..........happy shopping

pepples22

:sohappy: Wow new clothes. :sohappy: I really do hope they have them when I get there in May. I did hear rumours about a sarfari outfit but never seen it in the shops.

MissM

Yup, the Safari, Rain Poncho, Tourist, and Pin Trader outfits have been out for awhile. (See them here.) I saw someone's PM at the park in a pirate outfit but I assumed it was handmade. Checking in at PalMickey.net, there's already a photo here. PalMickey.net reports ALL the costumes are $12 now (instead of $10) excluding the Pin Trader one which was still marked at $10.

Can't believe I missed the new ones. The pirate one rocks.
-m

celestia

so cute! I can't wait to see the santa one. :)

I just got a cute thanksgiving sweater for mine at Michael's craft store for only $3. :) Fits great too!

farmgirl

hi...so can you buy these pal mickey clothes pretty much at any gift shop or just the 2 listed in the first thread? Have these been out for awhile? I have never seen them before.

MissM

hi...so can you buy these pal mickey clothes pretty much at any gift shop or just the 2 listed in the first thread? Have these been out for awhile? I have never seen them before.
You can find them almost anywhere. The Main Street Theater is a great place to find Pal Mickey items since they sell him there as a focus item. The larger shops often have the outfits as well. I hadn't seen the new outfits at the Emporium but then again, I honestly wasn't looking. You should be able to find them in at least one shop per park as well as World of Disney in Downtown Disney. :)
-m

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I never really thought that much about Pal Mickey, but I may just have to break down and get a Santa Mickey (if for no other reason than to use as a decoration). :xmas:

abug'saunt

I'm with pepples22 (a big congrats), I also hope they have them in May 2007 as I'm going then for my 14th wedding anniversary. I'd love to get my hubby the Pirate costume. PoC is his favorite MK ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom