NEW Package question!!!

shannay236

Ok yall i just found out about the new dreammaker package.....WHAT is it???? and is it worth it?????? ...Also one more question....if i book it theres gonna be two rooms (5 people going) @ the grand floridian...one of them is kinda old and doesnt really enjoy the park experiance. is there any way to not get them like a ultimate park hopper if its a package???? thanx!

kennyj29

Package deals

I have a similar plight. My mom is coming with us and she's leaving the night before we are and staying with her grandaughter in Orlando because we are doing the Disney Cruise. When we asked about getting LOS passes one less day we were told it was impossible. We have one room and we were told that everybody had to get the same thing who was staying in the room so unless she is staying by herself, there is no way to do it.

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Just a thought....

The package deal is based on double occupancy.
That would imply that only the first two people in each room have to buy the package.
Additional people could stay with you and simply buy Park Hoppers as needed, or no tickets at all.

Just a thought....

HAVE FUN!

:wave:

Upvote 0

shannay236

Original Poster
-------

good idea!! just one more..is this package the same as the fairytale promotion they had i.e. 4 nights for 7??? how does the package save money?

Upvote 0

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Winter Package

The Winter Dream Maker Package is a min. 3 night 4 day package with UPH passes. At 99 per adult, double occupancy. Saves about $100 on the average value resort stay of the same, moderate, deluxe. etc.

Upvote 0

TomF

We had reservations for a week in Dec. at the GF, and had intended on buying hopper passes (not plus). When the new Winter package came out I called Disney to find out what it would cost. By cancelling our original reservations and booking the "Winter" package we saved $370.

Upvote 0

s25843

Re: -------

Originally posted by shannay236
good idea!! just one more..is this package the same as the fairytale promotion they had i.e. 4 nights for 7??? how does the package save money?

No its not the same, you have to pay for all nights

Upvote 0

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Winter Package

Hey TomF. Did they happen to say if it was okay to book with one night paid up front, or does the entire stay have to be paid in advance? (i.e. like when booking rooms only)

Upvote 0

tigsmom

We have always had to pay the entire amount up front, not sure about the amount of time? (45 days prior?) And we have always only booked packages, never room only.

Upvote 0

TomF

Re: Winter Package

Originally posted by HennieBogan1966
Hey TomF. Did they happen to say if it was okay to book with one night paid up front, or does the entire stay have to be paid in advance? (i.e. like when booking rooms only)
The downpayment was $200, the entire amount had to be paid in full 45 days prior to the first day of your stay.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom