New Monorail Accessories!!!!!

Goofster

Original Poster
That's right folks, at Once Upon a Toy you'll be able to find a plethora of new accessories for your Disney World Resort Monorail Playset. There's the obvious Polynesian and Grand Floridian Resorts, but also I think a Cinderella Castle and Haunted Mansion. Now don't quote me on the Castle and Mansion, but I'm almost positive they are coming. I do know for a fact that the Polynesian and Grand Floridian are, however.

Can anyone who attended the preview confirm some of this?
And I'd also like to know about the lincoln logs Wilderness Lodge.
Thanks!!!

Goofster

Original Poster
Ok, I've got an update if anyone's interested:

The Polynesian and Grand Floridian resorts are available as monorail accessories. The Castle and Mansion are only playsets, that's not to say they won't look wonderful next to the monorail, but they do not attach or go through, not that they should.

Another thing i didn't know about is the switch track accessory which is themed to look like the TTC, all very cool stuff.

jmarc63

Originally posted by Goofster
Ok, I've got an update if anyone's interested:

The Polynesian and Grand Floridian resorts are available as monorail accessories. The Castle and Mansion are only playsets, that's not to say they won't look wonderful next to the monorail, but they do not attach or go through, not that they should.

Another thing i didn't know about is the switch track accessory which is themed to look like the TTC, all very cool stuff.

Whats the diffrence of being a playset as oposed to an accessory:confused:

Goofster

Original Poster
Nope, the only pictures are on orlandorocks. And hopefully soon someone will give us a price check.

And about the playset accessory thing, I just meant that the Mansion and Castle will not connect to the monorail track (I don't think) like all the resorts, the switch track, and Spaceship Earth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom