New mine ride, timed with 3 new Snow White movies?

raven

It's not a Snow White ride. It's a Seven Dwarfs ride. She only makes a small appearence at the end.

bayoubelle

amuck, amuck, amuck
It would be nice if Disney brought some attention back to Snow White which was not only the first Disney princess but was also the first animated full length animated feature film to be produced by Walt Disney, the first full-length animated motion picture, the first animated feature film produced in America, and the first animated feature produced in full color.

stlbobby

I'm not against this coaster but I'm not sure I understand why they decided to go Dwarfs. They have a great Snow White ride right in the vicinity. Why not keep it and do a fantasy coaster featuring other characters.

The dwarf coaster could go in DHS, just make the cue all about the history and importance of the film.

I just don't understand the trade off.

olinecoach61

I heard a rumor that Disney is working on a 7 dwarfs cartoon to be on Disney channel. The idea would be to introduce old characters to a new generation of kids. Think Jake and the pirates with captain hook and mr smee. Just a rumor but if true that would seem a good time to work on a new ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom